The Student Room Group

GCSE you did best at

Which GCSE's are you doing best at/ which GCSE did you do best at? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
probably Spanish- got A overall but a load of a*s then some a's in the modules yet went through it without knowing the spanish alphabet ha. However definitely most proud of maths- went from a C to an A within a few months
Reply 2
An A* for Humanities
I guess A* in additional science.
Reply 4
Never achieved an A in gcse...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I got a C in CORE science, that was on foundation, now I'm doing higher. It's not an exam result but I got an A* on my physics test, idk how.
Full marks in Product design A* (this made me happy)
I think I am most proud of A* in English Lit
I had never got A*s before..... always the C student....
English Literature, i got A*...i was so proud! i remember thinking at the beginning of year 11 "i am so going to fail this and i cannot wait till it's all over!" :smile:
Reply 8
Chemistry, Physics, Maths, History and RE for me... :smile:

Spoiler

A in English Language and R.E
Art. A*. 100%

I worked so freaking hard for that mark and didn't even look at my other grades for a good ten minutes after seeing what I had spent my entire GCSE's working towards :biggrin:

I swear it made my whole year :biggrin:
Maths/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Astronomy/ Geography/ French/ Latin

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Doing best at English Literature and English Language :biggrin:

I used to get almost full marks in History, but I recently got a very low A in a mock :frown:
Two a's in ICT nationals even though I was capable of getting 4. Regrets, regrets...

Posted from TSR iPad
Reply 14
Classical Greek - I got 100 UMS in both language papers and 92 UMS in prose, 88 UMS in verse. :biggrin:
A in Maths and Product Design.
English Literature. It was the only GCSE I had an A* in.
Reply 17
Geography and History both A's
Reply 18
Back in the day when I was doing my GCSEs I was certain History was my best subject. I got As in all the mock exams, but on results day I was gutted to see I had a C as my final mark! On the plus side I managed to get an A in German which I really didn't expect at all.
My A* in history was my best 197/200 with full marks in coursework, source paper and 3 off full marks in my Germany paper.

My A* in geography is the one I'm most proud of cause frankly I did **** all in Geography and probably didn't deserve a B let alone an A*

Quick Reply

Latest