The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Atropos
the funniest thing about today is that it's my birthday, so cambridge please give me a great birthday present and give me an offer. Thank you....

:eek:

Happy Birthday :biggrin:
Reply 681
Original post by Stardust95
Phone rang.. It was my mum asking if I'd heard anything yet. No. No I haven't.

OMG same lol mini heart attack for me haha
Reply 682
3:30 and no calls yet
I think if they were going to reject me I'd prefer if they did it straight out. Being pooled and then then rejected is going to be alot more devastating. They are only going to get my hopes up :frown:
Original post by Etoile
Ah no don't feel bad :tongue:
I'm still unabashedly linguaphilic :wink: AND ALWAYS WILL BE :subjontif:
Yep we'll just have to wait and see - my psychic sense could yet be correct :tongue:
Yes, I've got three offers and an invite to open day at UCL. Have you?

Saw that you got an offer in the end, fellow MML applicant - well done! :smile: p.s. *subjonctif, just because it was annoying me :P I realise you probably didn't make the GIF, though.
this is hell
I got pooled by Pembroke for English, probably auto-pooled considering my terrible interview
Reply 687
we should play some game to kill time hmmm. what about making a weird ass story where everybody says one word ?
Reply 688
Original post by Atropos
we should play some game to kill time hmmm. what about making a weird ass story where everybody says one word ?

We should play strip dares

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by worstusername
Saw that you got an offer in the end, fellow MML applicant - well done! :smile: p.s. *subjonctif, just because it was annoying me :P I realise you probably didn't make the GIF, though.

This was also annoying me, and I assume that because the GIF is built into TSR, it must be right.. :tongue:
Original post by Atropos

I like this idea!

Can i start with a phrase?!?

once upon a time....
Original post by sarah-madeline
I like this idea!

once upon a time....

... Cambridge pooled a load of people for lols
Does anyone know roughly what time they started making phone calls with offers (as opposed to calls about interviews) last year?
Original post by sarah-madeline
I like this idea!

once upon a time....

There was a university

The chosen one was born
Reply 694
after he sold his mum he decided to...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 695
Original post by JKA17
I don't see how it can be fair for one person to hear yesterday and that rest of us sat here going OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD. Quite literally in my case.

I applied to St Chad's :smile:

Yeah I had heard that too, I'm definitely not going to accept Bristol now that I have Durham.

Mine isn't ringing either. I strongly doubt it will.

Well this is depressing. My phone rang. I got terribly excited. It was my boyfriend. He'd just woken up, having had all the sleep in the entire world. Probably all the sleep that I haven't been having :mad:. Why won't my phone ring? Why won't it ring?
Reply 696
My mobile just autocorrected 'applicant' to 'applican't'. Aaargh!!!
Reply 697
Original post by T_x
What, taking comfort in the fact that we applied for an incredibly over-subscribed college?

Maybe..... every time anyone texts or calls I have a small heart attack...
Original post by T_x
My mobile just autocorrected 'applicant' to 'applican't'. Aaargh!!!

XD

"appli can't"...
Even our technology mocks us :')
Reply 699
Seems like none of us got anything yet
I don't think I can hold my hopes up any longer
Feel like that's it.
Such a small chance, and now almost zero.

Latest

Trending

Trending