The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

can students with limited leave to remain apply for student loan??

can a student who have been in United kingdom since 2004 till present with limited leave to remain apply for student loan or have their nursing course paid for by the NHS???
Original post by amandalove
can a student who have been in United kingdom since 2004 till present with limited leave to remain apply for student loan or have their nursing course paid for by the NHS???

Hi Amandalove

All Nursing programmes at University of Greenwich are NHS funded, however, you must meet the NHS eligibility criteria to apply. At it's most basic, NHS Funding is only available to those who are considered as Home/EU students or have indefinite leave to remain.

If you wish to apply for any other programmes, you can find out more about the funding that you may be eligible for at the following link: https://www.gov.uk/browse/education/student-finance

If you require further information or support, please feel free to contact us again or give us a call in the Enquiry Unit on 020 8331 9000.

Hope this helps! :smile:
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
It breaks my heart to know I won't be able to get into uni... I have lived in England for 9years! But I guess that dosent matter because I only have a limited leave to remain and not an indefinite stay... That means NHS can't fund for my course! My heart is broken, I don't have 9,000pounds for fees and I have my interview very soon. I just want to go to uni :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending