The Student Room Group

Student loan

Hello everyone,

I moved to UK in 2019 and I am on dependent visa. I did my GCSEs, currently doing A levels. Now I am planning to go university in 2024 but I am not sure if I am eligible for student loan or no?

Thank you very much!
Original post by nehi desai
Hello everyone,

I moved to UK in 2019 and I am on dependent visa. I did my GCSEs, currently doing A levels. Now I am planning to go university in 2024 but I am not sure if I am eligible for student loan or no?

Thank you very much!

Hi there,

Can you confirm your nationality?

Is it September 2024 you are looking to apply with us and is it a full time undergraduate course you are looking to do?

Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

Can you confirm your nationality?

Is it September 2024 you are looking to apply with us and is it a full time undergraduate course you are looking to do?

Thanks, Jason

My nationality is Indian

Yes, I’m looking for full time undergraduate Pharmacy course for 2024 September.

Thank you!
My nationality is Indian

Yes, I’m looking for full time undergraduate Pharmacy course for 2024 September.

Thank you!

Hi there,

Thanks, do you expect to get Indefinite Leave to Remain or Settled Status at any point?

Do you have any UK family members living in the UK at the moment.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 4
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Thanks, do you expect to get Indefinite Leave to Remain or Settled Status at any point?

Do you have any UK family members living in the UK at the moment.

Thanks, Graeme

Hello,

well I’m not sure yet, but most probably I’m expecting to get an Indefinite Leave to remain

Yes, my family is settled in UK from past 13 years and My sister is UK citizen. She’s 10.

Thank you!
Nehi
Hello,

well I’m not sure yet, but most probably I’m expecting to get an Indefinite Leave to remain

Yes, my family is settled in UK from past 13 years and My sister is UK citizen. She’s 10.

Thank you!
Nehi

Hi Nehi,

You need to hold indefinite leave to remain or you must have lived in the UK for more than 7 years if you are under the age of 18.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending