The Student Room Group

nose piercings..which side?

Scroll to see replies

mine is on the right!! again lol they asked and i just pointed
Reply 21
also...what are boys views on nose piercings?
turn off? (on a girl)
For me (a boy) its the biggest single turn off ever. I just dont like it , it makes anyone look like a slapper. Sorry if thats a bit forthright but its my pet hate.
Bluelight
For me (a boy) its the biggest single turn off ever. I just dont like it , it makes anyone look like a slapper. Sorry if thats a bit forthright but its my pet hate.

My boyfriend isn't too keen on mine either, but I think it's because at first the stud was quite big. Now it's tiny and isn't really noticeable unless you're close, which he prefers because it's less obvious.
Reply 24
same here my bf used to make fun of my nosepin wen i first got it done... but i suppose he's used to it now..but i personally think piercing one's nose enhances beauty to some extent and LEFT is the orthodox side..but u could be a trendsetter by piercin on the right!!
nusaybah
same here my bf used to make fun of my nosepin wen i first got it done... but i suppose he's used to it now..but i personally think piercing one's nose enhances beauty to some extent and LEFT is the orthodox side..but u could be a trendsetter by piercin on the right!!

Why should there be a 'right' side to be pierced on?!!? It does my head in when people are too concerned of what everyone else thinks rather than what they themselves think is better! A piercing is personal - you get pierced for yourselves, and if you want to get pierced on the right OR the left, it's your right! If you're too concerned of what other people think of the piercing, maybe you shouldn't be getting it done...
ain’t that facts 😂💀
Go for both as I did.
hi, ruby and ruby are going to get there nose pierced and ya'll aren't helping them one little bit. moles. (insert Texas accent)
hi, ruby and ruby are going to get their nose pierced and ya'll aren't helping them (insert Texas accent). moles.
I think it's a mix. Some of my besties have the left side pierced and some have the right side pierced. A few have both sides pierced. I just have my right side pierced. I got it done 8 months ago when I got my seconds in my helix pierced. It wasn't too painful. I'd rate the pain a 4. But I have a fair tolerance for pain.

Quick Reply

Latest