The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Does that mean we can't swear any more?
Tell them to prepare for surprises...
Reply 3
Eeyore
I pointed out to her that it is a student forum, and she said "we are all students in the university of life"!!! :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: this forum is gettin too popular
Reply 4
Mr White

No, don't worry! We disuaded her! Some of the stuff she comes out with... I think it's best for all her not being a member!
XTinaA
Tell them to prepare for surprises...

Oh wait, how the hell do you do that?!
Reply 6
Mr White

white you've done it again. i thought this thread would go wasted but at the last minute you stepped in and fulfillied my wildest hopes and dreams of a humerous, but not too humerous, retort to send the crowds reeling. i can only remove my hat and bow down to you.
Reply 7
'
{ingnik']white you've done it again. i thought this thread would go wasted but at the last minute you stepped in and fulfillied my wildest hopes and dreams of a humerous, but not too humerous, retort to send the crowds reeling. i can only remove my hat and bow down to you.

You mean crown :wink:
Reply 8
'
{ingnik']white you've done it again. i thought this thread would go wasted but at the last minute you stepped in and fulfillied my wildest hopes and dreams of a humerous, but not too humerous, retort to send the crowds reeling. i can only remove my hat and bow down to you.

I too take my hat off to you Mr White for rescuing my thread :smile:
Reply 9
Cate
You mean crown :wink:

quiet you.
Reply 10
If my mum started using this forum I simply could not use it anymore. I can be myself on here but I can't if I knew my mum was reading every thing I said!
Reply 11
amazingtrade
If my mum started using this forum I simply could not use it anymore. I can be myself on here but I can't if I knew my mum was reading every thing I said!

Hehe, yeah!
amazingtrade

Amen! Too much dirt to find out...
Reply 13
Yep exactly my mum thinks I am a goody goody who never does anything wrong. If she know what I had been up too..... especialy a couple of weeks in that club. (nothing happened it was just a quick snog) but even so.
Reply 14
amazingtrade
Yep exactly my mum thinks I am a goody goody who never does anything wrong. If she know what I had been up too..... especialy a couple of weeks in that club. (nothing happened it was just a quick snog) but even so.

Surely she's suspicious if you turn off your monitor whenever she walks into your room :biggrin:?
Reply 15
amexblack
Surely she's suspicious if you turn off your monitor whenever she walks into your room :biggrin:?

I've stopped doing that now, I've been using ALT F4 instead. And also quickly copying what ever I was writing into the clipboard.
Reply 16
It's obviously a bad idea. It would only be a matter of time before piginapoke seduced her and Cate and Eeyores family would be left in tatters.
Reply 17
Gimp
It's obviously a bad idea. It would only be a matter of time before piginapoke seduced her and Cate and Eeyores family would be left in tatters.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Reply 18
amazingtrade

She might be using it already. I could be your mum... :eek:
Reply 19
Amb1
She might be using it already. I could be your mum... :eek:

yeah.... i though i told you to go and tidy your room Cate.... stop messing around on UKL!

Latest

Trending

Trending