The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

People applying for Sheffield Hallam Uni 2014

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys,
I've been accepted at SHU to do Psychology and I've got a room at The Forge, anyone else?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 701
Original post by amyleee11
Hi guys,
I've been accepted at SHU to do Psychology and I've got a room at The Forge, anyone else?

I applied through the unis application thing and im currently awaiting allocation, if all goes well ill get my first choice which is the Forge :smile:
Original post by K1996s
I applied through the unis application thing and im currently awaiting allocation, if all goes well ill get my first choice which is the Forge :smile:

I've done the same thing and mines changed to allocation so I hope I get Victoria Halls (my first choice) hope it doesn't take long to find out
YO

I just looked at your message yh am going Sheffield hallam uni in sep 2014 and I also want to get to know people aswell
Reply 704
Hi, Iam also going to Sheffield Hallam uni in sept 14 to study physiotherapy! Good to know so many people :smile:
Reply 705
Original post by JulianMikha'El
Hi i know this is late, but I have a conditional offer from Sheffield Hallam, but i'm not sure if i should make it my firm. Can i ask what was the reasons you chose SHU? :smile:. really appreciate as much information as possible! :smile:

Hey I have also accepted Sheffield Hallam as my firm choice and will be studying physiotherapy !
Reply 706
Original post by jsidderley94
Hi, I have just accepted Sheffield as my firm choice, I am going to be studying Physiotherapy anyone else doing the same? not sure what accommodation I am going to apply for yet? :smile:

Hey I am I****a. I will also be studying physiotherapy at SHU. Which accommodations have you applied for?
Reply 707
Posted from TSR Mobile

Checking my email every 10 minutes to see if i have got my accomodation haha. So excited!!
Original post by miikey
Posted from TSR Mobile

Checking my email every 10 minutes to see if i have got my accomodation haha. So excited!!

Omg same!! I actually can't wait for September, gonna start buying things I'm gonna need.. Which accommodation have you chosen? I've went for opal1 and Trigon, either will be fine for me, I'm only anxious about meeting new people:/ Sheffield looks awesome tho, can't wait to move

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 709
Original post by bahiadabo
Omg same!! I actually can't wait for September, gonna start buying things I'm gonna need.. Which accommodation have you chosen? I've went for opal1 and Trigon, either will be fine for me, I'm only anxious about meeting new people:/ Sheffield looks awesome tho, can't wait to move

I have applied for victoria halls and trigon. I would be happy with either, i know they are pretty popular. I cant wait to meet new people, definitely will be a lot of fun. Looking forward to freshers so much! What are you going to study?
Yehh freshers is going to be Amazing!! And chemistry, somehow my course is the least of worries atm ahah, wht about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 711
Yehh freshers is going to be Amazing!! And chemistry, somehow my course is the least of worries atm ahah, wht about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome. Im going to be studying computer and network engineering. Although i have only found two people doing my course! Looking forward to living independantly aswell :smile:
Original post by miikey
Awesome. Im going to be studying computer and network engineering. Although i have only found two people doing my course! Looking forward to living independantly aswell :smile:

Pfft your lucky! I've only found one person doing chemistry:/ and ikr! I dunno if I'm gonna get home sick tho, I live 2hrs away from Sheffield so doubt gonna come bck that often

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 713
Pfft your lucky! I've only found one person doing chemistry:/ and ikr! I dunno if I'm gonna get home sick tho, I live 2hrs away from Sheffield so doubt gonna come bck that often

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your lucky yourself, I'm still yet to find anyone doing the same course as me! And I'm also not sure about getting home sick, and I doubt very much I'll come back very often as I live about 5/6 hours away from Sheffield

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Evangelinea
Oh cool!! I've been told the course has quite a small group, how do you find this? :smile:

It is. There are only 14 people on my course. But in total, there are around 50-60 people doing International Finance courses. You could try looking on Facebook fresher's pages, otherwise you would have to wait until september. I didn't know anyone on my course until I got there, with it being a small group. It is like trying to find a needle in a haystack :P
Original post by Ishi12
Hey I am I****a. I will also be studying physiotherapy at SHU. Which accommodations have you applied for?

I've applied to Opal and Forge, Opal's my first choice though, what about you?
Awaiting allocation so hopefully I'll be in Vic halls! Unconditionally doing law... Anyone on my course by any chance? Everyone else seems to be doing physio or computing
Reply 717
Original post by HannaaLouiise
Awaiting allocation so hopefully I'll be in Vic halls! Unconditionally doing law... Anyone on my course by any chance? Everyone else seems to be doing physio or computing

Im awaiting allocation too and i have unconditional for law too :smile:
Original post by K1996s
Im awaiting allocation too and i have unconditional for law too :smile:

In Vic halls? 😁
Reply 719
Original post by jsidderley94
I've applied to Opal and Forge, Opal's my first choice though, what about you?

I have applied for summerfield street and Charlotte court! I hopee I get their confirmation soon! Fingers crossed! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending