Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

PGCE starting September 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Viikatron
Yeah it is a bit confusing ! I guess you could do a week before the schools finish for summer then a week in september ?

As I'm doing secondary I only need a weeks placement so i'm doing mine 9th-13th sept, the week before we start on the 16th :smile: some schools may be able to offer you the 2nd-6th as well though, you never know !

Sorry I never replied to you but I am doing exactly this now! Thank you, starting my placement tomorrow, kind of nervous... I'm also graduating this week too. And then doing 9th-13th Sept too!
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by lauraine31
Good luck for today!
If you looking for accomodation, 2 double rooms available in PGCE only house, close to CCCU,bus stop, shops. Lovely large kitchen,lounge/diner, south facing garden with bike storage. 2 lovely PGCE already reserved rooms 2 left large double £360
double room £350.
All the best Lauraine

Hey, I will be starting my Psychology PGCE course this September andwas just wondering if these rooms were still available?

Bianca
Reply 22
Hey guys! Just to let you all know I have started a group on Facebook for everyone starting their PGCE this year. Just search Canterbury Christ Church PGCE 2013 :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Dee_
Hey guys! Just to let you all know I have started a group on Facebook for everyone starting their PGCE this year. Just search Canterbury Christ Church PGCE 2013 :smile:

Such a good idea, thanks for doing this! I can't find the facebook group, could you post the link?
Reply 24
Original post by Josieee
Such a good idea, thanks for doing this! I can't find the facebook group, could you post the link?

I can't find it either!!

Just had my offer changed to unconditional.

I'm going to study PGCE History 7-14 in Sept!

xx
Reply 25
Original post by snoopy-cmf
I can't find it either!!

Just had my offer changed to unconditional.

I'm going to study PGCE History 7-14 in Sept!

xx

Yay congrats :smile:! Will be good to start finding/speaking to people who are starting as I don't know anyone who is doing a PGCE at CCCU!
Reply 26
Hey! So doing this all via my iPhone but the link is https://m.facebook.com/#!/groups/298234600291772?__user=516156458

Hope that works! Same with me I don't know anyone and loving 4 hours away it's been hard finding somewhere to lie too! But coming down in a few days so will be having a good look around. I will be doing my PGCE in RE 11-18 😊 x x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by Dee_
Hey! So doing this all via my iPhone but the link is https://m.facebook.com/#!/groups/298234600291772?__user=516156458

Hope that works! Same with me I don't know anyone and loving 4 hours away it's been hard finding somewhere to lie too! But coming down in a few days so will be having a good look around. I will be doing my PGCE in RE 11-18 😊 x x x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I requested to join... I think :smile: - may be easier to make it public? that may be why it can't be found! Thanks for making one :smile: I'm doing my PGCE in Primary 3-7.
Reply 28
It's strange because I set it to public when I made it :s-smilie: so that it would be easier haha! I shall have a look at he settings when I'm at the computer :smile: no worries x x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by Josieee
Yay congrats :smile:! Will be good to start finding/speaking to people who are starting as I don't know anyone who is doing a PGCE at CCCU!

Definitely!

I've just requested to join the FB group too! xx
Reply 30
Hi all! I'm also starting my PGCE at CCCU in September. I'm doing Upper Primary, would be great to chat to others before we start! I've requested to join the facebook group if that's ok?
Reply 31
Original post by Josieee
Hey I've got a conditional offer for PGCE Primary (3-7) starting in September! :smile: So excited :biggrin:

Hey, I'm looking at applying for this course in September and was just wondering what to expect with the potential interview stage of the application?
Reply 32
Hi I am interested in doing a pgce in health and social care but I don't know if my undergraduate degree is appropriate, what did you do your undergraduate degree in? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending