The Student Room Group

PGCE after 4 years of undergraduate funding

Hi

I was wondering if I will still receive student finance funding and maintenance loan for the PGCe. I have received funding for 4 years of my current undergraduate course due to dropping out towards the end of covid. As the PGCE falls under undergraduate loan I was wondering whether I would still be entitled to be funded for the PGCE ?

Thanks
Original post by Melochiodo
Hi

I was wondering if I will still receive student finance funding and maintenance loan for the PGCe. I have received funding for 4 years of my current undergraduate course due to dropping out towards the end of covid. As the PGCE falls under undergraduate loan I was wondering whether I would still be entitled to be funded for the PGCE ?

Thanks

Hi there,

Can you confirm the full name of the course, what university will you attend and the duration of the course? When does the course start and do you hold Qualified Teacher Status?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi there,

Can you confirm the full name of the course, what university will you attend and the duration of the course? When does the course start and do you hold Qualified Teacher Status?

Thanks, Drew

Hi

The course is - Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) - Level 7

Blackpool and the Fylde college

Course starts September 24

No I don’t hold Qualified Teacher Status
Hi

The course is - Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) - Level 7

Blackpool and the Fylde college

Course starts September 24

No I don’t hold Qualified Teacher Status

Hi there,

This course would classed as an exception course which means we do not take your previous undergraduate funding into consideration. You would be eligible for full funding which is the Maintenance Loan, Tuition Fee Loan and Supplementary Grants if applicable to you.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 4
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi there,

This course would classed as an exception course which means we do not take your previous undergraduate funding into consideration. You would be eligible for full funding which is the Maintenance Loan, Tuition Fee Loan and Supplementary Grants if applicable to you.

Thanks, Drew

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly

Hi there,

You're welcome. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending