The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Context

I have a quick question, I was wondering if Queen Mary looked at the contextual data when making offers. For example if I have AAA which is the highest grades my school has ever seen but for law you require A*AA would I still get a offer?
Reply 1
Hello,

Thank you for your question.

I can't give you an exact answer as to whether you would receive an offer, but if in your school reference it states something to the effect that your results are at the very top of your year group, this would certainly count in your favour.

I would recommend that you ask your school if you can look at your reference (if you haven't seen it already) and if this is not mentioned you should ask them to submit additional information. This can be emailed directly to our School of Law, but please include your UCAS number.

Many thanks,

James
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Also i was wondering if the OCR National Level 3 is accepted alongside A Levels ?
Reply 3
Original post by Kutta
Also i was wondering if the OCR National Level 3 is accepted alongside A Levels ?

Hello,

For Law your offer would be based upon your A Level results. Other universities may vary though.

Many thanks,

James

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending