The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow A100 Medicine Offer Holders 2013

This is a thread for all holding an offer to study Medicine at the University of Glasgow. Well done all!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yay, second post of the thread :smile:

Feel honored to be on this thread!
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
So who's thinking of firming glasgow :biggrin:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Never thought I'd be here :cool:
It's still sinking in tbh, conditional offer but if I don't meet the conditions then I won't deserve it. :biggrin:
Reply 4
It's such a relief. I loved Glasgow's teaching methods and the city in general, I'd very much like to ignore the uni rankings and firm it. Then again I'm awaiting 3 more offers or rejections so I suppose I'm better deciding when they're all back...
Reply 5
Original post by withnail
Never thought I'd be here :cool:
It's still sinking in tbh, conditional offer but if I don't meet the conditions then I won't deserve it. :biggrin:

I got a condition too! We can do it!! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hey guys, I got an conditional offer on the 19th! Conditions are two adv Higher B's and a higher C. I'm definitely firming Glasgow :smile: When is the post offer open day ?
Reply 7
Unconditional offer. Tempted to buy a stethoscope now I know I'm definitely going to be a medical student. :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 8
Original post by ellesee888
Unconditional offer. Tempted to buy a stethoscope now I know I'm definitely going to be a medical student. :biggrin:

Make sure that it's a littmann :wink:
Reply 9

Make sure you don't get arrested between now and then!
Reply 10
Original post by louistoffee
Make sure you don't get arrested between now and then!

I'll do my best haha :smile:

Reply 11
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT :O :O
Just gotta get the grades now EEEK
Reply 12
Original post by Mark7895
Hey guys, I got an conditional offer on the 19th! Conditions are two adv Higher B's and a higher C. I'm definitely firming Glasgow :smile: When is the post offer open day ?

I think I remember reading it's the 26th March.

Reply 13
Everyone keeps saying I could apply for medicine (I would be applying 2014). I have thought about it but I don't think I'm near smart enough nor do I have any work experience so I probably wouldn't get in and I don't want to build up and get rejected by all.

I know medicine is a very popular choice on tsr but to anyone who has actually started/sat the course, would you recommend it? or even just applying? :smile:
Reply 14
unbelievably happy :biggrin: got a conditional, 2Bs in adv highers and a C in higher :smile: glasgows my first choice but i'm going to wait to hear back from the other unis just because i've waited so long now! hasnt really sank in to be honest, but feel so so lucky :biggrin:
Reply 15
I'm so happyyy ! :biggrin: Got an unconditional ! I'm a re-applicant so i'm just relieved my gap year paid off ! :biggrin:
I've already firmed Glasgow ! now i've got until 14th September to relaxxxxx ! :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by acbj123
So who's thinking of firming glasgow :biggrin:?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Defiantly gonna firm. But i'm too intrigued to find out the outcomes of my other 2 interviews to simply withdraw them atm, especially as i said 'Boob job' in one of them. I would be so shocked if I got an offer after that :wink2:
Reply 17

I know the feeling, although, no sooner had I told my family than my mum sent a text telling me she'd ordered me one :colondollar:
Reply 18
Original post by ChemClues
I know the feeling, although, no sooner had I told my family than my mum sent a text telling me she'd ordered me one :colondollar:

Aww that's lovely! I think I'll have a tough time deciding on a colour haha. :tongue:
Reply 19
Where are you guys thinking of staying :biggrin:?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending