Original post by Hype en Ecosse
I'm not at Glasgow, just have friends who're having a blast there. :redface:

Oops sorry! Just assumed.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Just firmed my offer for Glasgow today!
I'm from Belfast and I'm going to be pure skint for the next five years so I'm definitely up for renting a flat somewhere near the uni rather than staying in halls. I'll need to work part-time rather than party any spare chance I get. (I know, I sound like a barrel of laughs :tongue:). Anyone out there going to be in a similar position??
Reply 82
First post on TSR after spending months reading threads but never signing up.
Anyway, I'm a Scottish applicant and have a conditional offer!! Have to get BBB in two advanced highers and a higher. Fingers crossed.
Hey I'm a transfer applicant and have luckily managed to get an interview! It's in a couple of weeks and just wanted to know if someone can tell me what it will be like and any advice for it?? I have heard that it's quite relaxed??
Reply 84
Original post by strawberrystar
Hey I'm a transfer applicant and have luckily managed to get an interview! It's in a couple of weeks and just wanted to know if someone can tell me what it will be like and any advice for it?? I have heard that it's quite relaxed??

Hi I hope you don't mind me asking but what subject are you transferring from? :smile:
Engineering! Have you done an interview for Glasgow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 86
Original post by strawberrystar
Engineering! Have you done an interview for Glasgow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I haven't but I will be starting maths this year but medicine is what I've always wanted to do so I am actually hoping that I might be able to get a transfer at some point as well! Good luck with your interview I hope it goes well!
Thanks and you too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Not exactly sure what the interview will consist of for transfer students, although, I imagine what they will want a pretty solid reason why you want to change direction. The interview as far as i can remember it was pretty rapid (15mins dead on), the questions were pretty straight forward and as you would expect for a medicine interview. Just try to come across as enthusiastic and consider your answers rather than blurting out the first thing that pops in your head. :smile:

Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending