The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bhaal85
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2668343.stm

Caption
"Who stole me Captain Birdseye fishfingers, ooohh argh!"

funny

Do you know any other good crip jokes or is it only amputees that you find funny
Joey_Johns
Cant remember either.

Btw, I likewhat you have done with your sig. Inspired my new saying at the bottom of mine.

Not to sure about your quote though, did you change the spelling for Salford? I'm sure da man spelt it 'Sal4d' innit. :smile:

I copied it straight from ^mjg^ post and I could've sworn it said Sal4d! But hey, it's gone now! So funny was that since amazingtrade talks and worships Salford Uni.
Reply 62
serendipity
:mad: :mad:
ARGHHHHHHHH BAAASSSSTAAAARD!

Sorry that makes me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuming mad! :mad: :mad:

Why? It isn't true.
Reply 63
Pencil Queen
or is it only amputees that you find funny

If you are referring to Abu Hamza, I thought he blew his hand off making a bomb.
jammyd
If you are referring to Abu Hamza, I thought he blew his hand off making a bomb.

He's still technically an amputee (even people born without limbs are referred to as amputees even though they've had nothing amputated...just the medical profession over simplifying as usual :wink: )
Reply 65
Oh thanks :smile: The dumbing down of medicine, I knew i'd hear it sometime.
Reply 66
I find it funny that he is allowed to stand in the centre of London spouting the amount of racist crap he does, with all the hatred for our country he has and condoning terror attacks etc.... and the media turns him into some cute icon with a lil hook (bless him) - and yet when Kilroy writes an article out of stupidty rather than hatred, he has the media and majority of the population despising him, thinking that he's scum.
James_W
and the media turns him into some cute icon with a lil hook (bless him)

Have you actually read the media reports about him? :confused:
jammyd
Why? It isn't true.

What, you mean it isn't true that he hates the west, preaches against it and would gladly see us all dead?
Reply 69
serendipity
What, you mean it isn't true that he hates the west, preaches against it and would gladly see us all dead?

You know what I meant.

Well, he does live in London so he can't hate us that much :smile:
Reply 70
Yes he should be slung out with the rest of them.
Reply 71
18 Combat
Yes he should be slung out with the rest of them.

Do I know you? You seem familiar. Remind me of Satan. (now return_of_satan and a bit more mellow).
Reply 72
probs been mentioned, cudn't be arsed 2 scour the pages, but the sun came up with the classic headline 'sling ur hook' - it's just genius

he'd make a great supervillain...................
Reply 73
Leisch
probs been mentioned, cudn't be arsed 2 scour the pages, but the sun came up with the classic headline 'sling ur hook' - it's just genius

he'd make a great supervillain...................

oh no you've revived the thread:frown:
Reply 74
Chuck him out for God´s sake.
Reply 75
the dude gives a bad name to the religion. Even though i beleive in freedom of speech etc, he is definetly inciting racial hatred, by preaching to young muslims with a lack of guidance, who will in turn create a greater atmosphere of animosity between British Muslims and Chrisitians.

AS for Combat 18's comment, with a name like that, how on earth do u beleive to be taken seriously?
Reply 76
i still cant beleive 5 people have voted hes entitled to free speech! has abu hamza himself become a member of this forum? i cant beleive some people actually think he should be allowed to stay. i ask to those five people, do you think it would be my right of free speech to go around shouting i hate pakis? i think not, i call it inciting racial hatred not free speech
Reply 77
Asylum man
Should the asylum seeker Abu Hamza (aka Hook) be slung out of this country?

Is he an asylum seeker though? I agree that he should be deported because he is doing a lot of bad things in his mosque. I don't know if I would classify him as an asylum seeker though.
Reply 78
pal_sch
He is entitled to free speach, and people are entitled to speak their mind back to him. You can't be picky about these things, and if his views mean he loses his livelyhood and means of support, tough. If he does anything illegal, the slightest thing, he will dissapear for years.

he is doing something illegal. he is inciting racial hatred and his case for deportation has been postponed until January. Blunkett keeps trying to kick him out but he keeps appealing and/or finding ways to dodge the hearings..
Reply 79
jammyd

Well, he does live in London so he can't hate us that much :smile:

think again..

Latest

Trending

Trending