Scroll to see replies

This is it!
Reply 8601
Well that's pretty much decided it...
Reply 8602
Absolutely pathetic by Djokovic really.
30 love up Djokovic makes 4 UEs...Nadal serving for his 2nd US Open
Reply 8604
Nole choked away the FO and now this. Can you believe that this guy managed to save match points in consecutive matches against Federer at the US Open?
Reply 8605
RAFA!!
Reply 8606
Woot woot. My prediction was correct. So nice to watch great tennis when you're not necessarily rooting for anyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8607
Nadal gets another cakewalk US Open. :frown: Will his luck ever run out?
Reply 8608
From 4-4 40-0...

To 4-6 1-6

LOL, only Chokovic can do that. Pathetic.
Reply 8609
Pathetic performance by Nole. What a disgrace to the number 1 ranking. This guy can only win the Aussie Open, historically the least prestigious major of them all. He has made 5 finals at the US Open and has won only 1 of them. That matches Federer's FO final record.
I can't believe it!!!!! Just magnificent!

One of the greatest seasons of all time, Rafa's 13th major - legendary!
Jesus Christ any congrats for Rafa? Most of you guys just want to spit on Nole.
well done rafa, disappointed with novak, man what has happened to you :no:
Reply 8613
Original post by Sirocco11

Rafa will be the GOAT if he's knees hold up for a bit IMO, there's not much else to say really. He is a monster, and the double career GS is on at AO.

Just disappointed in Novak. He choked another match against Rafa. He has lost all of his fighting edge and spirit from 2011.
Congrats to Nadal, amazing tennis from him especially in pressure moments, the question now becomes can he maintain this; because if he can the Nadal, Djokovic and Murray rivalry could be epic in 2014

Terrific match more the first 3 sets than the last

The worrying thing for Djokovic is the way he went away in the 4th set although for parts of this match he did play in his 2011 mode. He has now lost some really big matches this year RG Semi, Wimbledon final and now the US Open final and in all those matches he has had chances to take the match by the scruff of the neck and dominate it and he has not been able to do it. Part of that is his opponents playing brilliantly but another factor is his occasional mental frailty. Really hope he sorts this out.

Great final, happy I woke up for this
Reply 8615
Original post by Sirocco11

Because Rafa didn't do anything special. Nole choked away the match, just like Federer has done all these years against Nadal. It's Novak's turn now.
Original post by Xotol
Rafa will be the GOAT if he's knees hold up for a bit IMO, there's not much else to say really. He is a monster, and the double career GS is on at AO.

Just disappointed in Novak. He choked another match against Rafa. He has lost all of his fighting edge and spirit from 2011.
how can you say that after that epic final at the 2012 australian open?:eek:
Original post by Xotol

He truly is a monster, I never expected him to be back here, let alone winning two majors in a year and going unbeaten on hard court. Legend.

Fair enough about Novak. I know he got deflated after losing the lead in the third but that was a poor showing in the fourth. He'd given up by the 4th game.
What makes Rafa's year so impressive isn't what he has done, it's what he hasn't done. He didn't play in Australia and went out first round at Wimbledon, yet he still leads the Race by some distance. I think that says it all about his performances elsewhere.
Rafa only needs 2 or 3 good years to beat Federer's record, and he's only 27...

Latest