The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9080
Everyones so happy i bet seeing the demise of Nadal tonight.:frown::frown:
Reply 9081
Original post by Krish4791
Guys, bear in mind though that this is Nadal's worst surface (historically). The fact that he beat Roger in the semis (the same Roger who only gave him 3 games in 2011) and the fact that he went unbeaten in the RR is something positive for him and his fans.
I didn't expect him to win today - maybe it's just not meant to be. No worries though, the rest of this year has been awesome for him.

Just because he won 10 trophies doesn't mean the end of the season. Wake the thuck up Nadal!:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Guys, bear in mind though that this is Nadal's worst surface (historically). The fact that he beat Roger in the semis (the same Roger who only gave him 3 games in 2011) and the fact that he went unbeaten in the RR is something positive for him and his fans.
I didn't expect him to win today - maybe it's just not meant to be. No worries though, the rest of this year has been awesome for him.

Yeah man, I'm keeping things in perspective. Disappointed if he loses, but who can complain when he's already had one of the greatest years of all time?

He's clinging on. If he can find something in the next game perhaps there's a glimmer of hope.
Original post by ubi1
Well use your biggest weapon your down the line. ffs! Nadal.:angry:

Cheer up and enjoy the tennis game, take Nadal out of your mind and imagine its player x and y.

He's number 1 and by the end of Australia will have a hefty lead.
Reply 9084
11/11/13 Rafa gets destoryed for the second time on Indoor
Reply 9085
Original post by Rakas21
Cheer up and enjoy the tennis game, take Nadal out of your mind and imagine its player x and y.

He's number 1 and by the end of Australia will have a hefty lead.

I want him to win this because am not going to see any tennis til next year.:frown::frown::frown:
Reply 9086
Atleast die in style and save your manhood ffs!:mad:
Brilliant hold from Novak. Come on Rafa, summon one final burst of energy!
Original post by ubi1
I want him to win this because am not going to see any tennis til next year.:frown::frown::frown:

That's the point. Take emotion out of it and just enjoy it as a game of tennis.

I'm not a fan of Djokovic or Murray in terms of their style of play but i can watch them beat somebody i like and enjoy it and respect them for their ability.
Reply 9089

N00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000! 2 MORE POINTS I CANT WATCH THIS.:redface:

I don't think he will, he hit the last shot of the rally like he was defeated.

He's gone back to Spain.
Reply 9091
Game set match Novak Djokovic.
Championship Point.
Reply 9093
Original post by Rakas21
I don't think he will, he hit the last shot of the rally like he was defeated.

He's gone back to Spain.

So disappointed. AM GOING TO CRY.:frown:
He made a forehand!:biggrin:
One final chance...
Original post by ubi1
My boy has been a huge disappointed since US open.

Not uncommon for players given the long hard court season.

In 2011 Fed was fairly average right through to the US Open, afterward he won 6 of the next 8 tournaments including 2 consecutive victories over Nadal including a demolition here (bagal).
Reply 9097
Original post by Rakas21
That's the point. Take emotion out of it and just enjoy it as a game of tennis.

I'm not a fan of Djokovic or Murray in terms of their style of play but i can watch them beat somebody i like and enjoy it and respect them for their ability.

But I can't I really didnt mind Nadal losing in bejing but not in a major to djokovic again.
Reply 9098
Original post by ubi1
Game set match Novak Djokovic.

Just stop it -_-
Reply 9099
Original post by lizzy95
Just stop it -_-

I will stop when i see the demise of Nadal.:frown:

Latest