Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsImran)
    Still haven't learnt everything for cold environments...
    Don't even get me started on rivers :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha, I don't do cold environments, is it hard? I've heard that the landforms are hard to learn

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucasluke)
    Cant remember case studies!
    Tbh I'm ok with case studies, I just bulletpoint key facts for each case study and learn them, so far I have learnt all population case studies and rivers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    could someone explain to me population management and resources please?, I really don't seem to understand it:/
    and also for urban and rural case studies, do you need more than one or will all the different areas in Preston do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homefind)
    Tbh I'm ok with case studies, I just bulletpoint key facts for each case study and learn them, so far I have learnt all population case studies and rivers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Care to send it mate? I'll send you some of mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueray2)
    Care to send it mate? I'll send you some of mine
    They will be different case studies?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student55)
    could someone explain to me population management and resources please?, I really don't seem to understand it:/
    and also for urban and rural case studies, do you need more than one or will all the different areas in Preston do?
    I'm using the one in Preston as well, from the CGP revision guide,

I also have comparisons between Rural + Urban locations, which is comparison of characteristics like wealth, unemployment, provision of services etc... between Rusholme, Manchester and South Lakeland, Cumbria

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They will be different case studies?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh no I meant i had flash cards etc for your case studies

ReputationRep:
    Oh no I meant i had flash cards etc for your case studies
    oh, so if you have flash cards then for the case studies I have, then there is no point in me sending the same info to you xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oh, so if you have flash cards then for the case studies I have, then there is no point in me sending the same info to you xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No not for the case study, i mean terminology etc I still need case studies

ReputationRep:
    No not for the case study, i mean terminology etc I still need case studies
    you already sent me the flashcards! The ones on river terminology I don't think I will have enough time to send them all to ya, I have like 20+ xD they are handwritten, I'll see tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you already sent me the flashcards! The ones on river terminology I don't think I will have enough time to send them all to ya, I have like 20+ xD they are handwritten, I'll see tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
    20+ studies for rivers??
    Wow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsImran)
    20+ studies for rivers??
    Wow

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no! All together haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol have I sent you ones on river and population? :gah: I'm not sure you do coasts
    And thanks

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing health, population, glaciation and rivers..... and am currently freaking out!!! so much to learn! not even finished notes at all!! i seriously will probably have to wing most of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rheannan)
    i'm doing health, population, glaciation and rivers..... and am currently freaking out!!! so much to learn! not even finished notes at all!! i seriously will probably have to wing most of it
    Same here haha, I've made good progress noteswise though, starting past papers tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How many case studies are you guys learning? I'm doing 19

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just started writing notes with the revision guide, did case studies last week, do I still have enough time? Your all worrying me by the fact that you've already started past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So many key terms, don't know which ones to focus on since the specification is useless

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyQ)
    Just started writing notes with the revision guide, did case studies last week, do I still have enough time? Your all worrying me by the fact that you've already started past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Should have enough time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyQ)
    How many case studies are you guys learning? I'm doing 19

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What case studies are they? Thats loads

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.