The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE - Unit 3 (P3,B3,C3) New specification papers.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Efemena15
Not sure if it was a typo but it made me laugh

*Too

No hard feelings :colondollar: :biggrin:

Hhahahah, I never pay attention to that, happy to make you laugh at my expense :biggrin:
Original post by Hazwaz7
48, 48, 48 :wink:
100 UMS in each!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got
44 (Bio)
49 (Physics)
49 (Chem)

nananana, i beat you :tongue:. Well kinda, you beat me overall :frown:

You got the 1000th post, hurrah!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by lolface32
I got
44 (Bio)
49 (Physics)
49 (Chem)

nananana, i beat you :tongue:. Well kinda, you beat me overall :frown:

You got the 1000th post, hurrah!

Both did better than me - 46,44,43. But apparently my marks were lowered due to AQA changing its mark schemes or something.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by NightStrider
Thrashed me - 46,44,43. But apparently my marks were lowered due to AQA changing its mark schemes or something.

Thrash is a little too much, done 'better'? Besides, your mark is fine, highest in the set's below us, set 1, was 42, out of 350 people. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thrash is a little too much, done 'better'? Besides, your mark is fine, highest in the set's below us, set 1, was 42, out of 350 people. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok. Anyway, I need low A's for A*s
My ISA's were:

Physics - 47
Biology - 45
Chemistry - 46
LOL, that awkward moment when you realise that you have't done any homework the night before school...
Original post by Captain Anonymous
LOL, that awkward moment when you realise that you have't done any homework the night before school...

So I did another physics ISA and actually got a mark lower, fishy since I snuck the mark scheme in right next to me for the questions. I quoted data in every question I needed to, pointed out anomaly in case studies, table and graph were fine, so I don't see where I lost 9 marks to get 41/50. Funny thing is my teacher refuses to show anyone a mark breakdown or script, ****ing ****er :angry: whatever
Original post by NightStrider
Ok. Anyway, I need low A's for A*s

Your in a cosy position :biggrin:
Original post by sneakbo2
So I did another physics ISA and actually got a mark lower, fishy since I snuck the mark scheme in right next to me for the questions. I quoted data in every question I needed to, pointed out anomaly in case studies, table and graph were fine, so I don't see where I lost 9 marks to get 41/50. Funny thing is my teacher refuses to show anyone a mark breakdown or script, ****ing ****er :angry: whatever

*sniff* *sniff*
I smell bull**** :eek:

It will get moderated anyway so meh, but you cheated! How did you do it? lol
(edited 11 years ago)
*sniff* *sniff*
I smell bull**** :eek:

It will get moderated anyway so meh, but you cheated! How did you do it? lol

I just walked in with it and was sly to put it away when the teacher came. Our school is useless. Teach ourselves for every exam and ISAs they don't even help. I just walked in having searched how to do the experiment myself, they don't tell us anything. Everyone in other schools just casually get 49s. Lazy ****ing bastard I can't express my hate for my science teacher enough :angry::mad:
Original post by sneakbo2
I just walked in with it and was sly to put it away when the teacher came. Our school is useless. Teach ourselves for every exam and ISAs they don't even help. I just walked in having searched how to do the experiment myself, they don't tell us anything. Everyone in other schools just casually get 49s. Lazy ****ing bastard I can't express my hate for my science teacher enough :angry::mad:

I know exactly how you feel!
Stupid science teacher :angry:
Your in a cosy position :biggrin:

Yeah :smile: Modules went really well so far
hey everyone :wink:, i got my ISA result back today for chemistry, and i got.............. 48!!!

My ISA results now are:

Biology: 45
Chemistry: 48
Physics: 47
hey everyone :wink:, i got my ISA result back today for chemistry, and i got.............. 48!!!

My ISA results now are:

Was your ISA on soap and detergents??
Reply 1015
My ISA results:

Biology: 46
Chemistry: 44 (:mad:)
Physics: 49

My ISA results now are:

wwoooo!
I'm happy for you man :biggrin:
Original post by Efemena15
My ISA results:

Biology: 46
Chemistry: 44 (:mad:)
Physics: 49

they are fine! Besides, Chemistry will probably still be 100 UMS or 98 UMS, your fine :smile:
Reply 1018
they are fine! Besides, Chemistry will probably still be 100 UMS or 98 UMS, your fine :smile:

Thanks but i'll try and retake if possible
Anyone up for the revision game? I'm struggling to find the motivation to revise Biology and Physics now I've read my revision guide so many times, so some questions would be an appreciated change.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending