The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Reply 1
Hi, i'm doing Education studies and sociology :smile:. Are you staying in halls?
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Reply 2
Original post by Diamonddais
Hello :smile:
Just made Worcester University my 'firm' choice for Primary Teaching ITT starting September 2013.
Anybody else in the same situation?
Or just going to Worcester this September?

Hiya!
I'm starting the same course in September too! So excited! Are you going to do the 5-11 or 3-7 route???
Reply 3
Hello. I'm doing the later years route how about you?
I won't be staying in halls as I'm a local :smile:. I'm looking forward to it now I know I'm in! Also a bit nervous due to being a bit older than most uni people . . . Only 21 but I'm worried I will feel like an old lady :smile:. Also the whole...what if nobody wants to sit with me at lunch stuff! Lol. But I suppose if we all want to be teachers we must be friendly eh?

Daisy x
Reply 4
Hey! I'm a bit undecided, I want to do it all!!! But I think ill end up doing early years! Ahh, you live in Worcester? Oh I'm glad! Ill be 21 in the December so I've been worried everyone would be around 18!! Haha me too! I hope people are friendly! I'm sure they will be as we're all in the same boat, and have a big interest in common... Fingers crossed anyway! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hey,

Just to randomly jump into conversation :-) don't worry about age, I'll be 20 in December. I'm sure all teachers in training are going to be friendly, we would all have so much to say as we're strangers.

Is everyone else receiving so many forms to fill out such as CRB, health questionnaire and work experience forms?

Jade

Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by JadeB709
Hey,

Just to randomly jump into conversation :-) don't worry about age, I'll be 20 in December. I'm sure all teachers in training are going to be friendly, we would all have so much to say as we're strangers.

Is everyone else receiving so many forms to fill out such as CRB, health questionnaire and work experience forms?

Jade

Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what I was hoping!!! Haha I'm so excited!!!!

Yeahhh! There was lots to fill out! Im still waiting on my work experience form back! Have you seen how long the book list is! 😱 Xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I thought the same thing about the book list !
I'm feeling better about my age now 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Haha are we really going to buy books for our first year though? Especially at some of the prices!

Now I know I'm not the only one on the course/accommodation I literally cannot wait :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hello girls!! Entering this a bit mid convo- sorry! But i'm studying Primary Teaching Later years too :smile:!! xx
Reply 10
Heyy! Are you staying in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Yay :smile: it's getting close now x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending