The Student Room Group

Wacky Food Combos that you love

So I'm interested in hearing about really strange combinations of food that are surprisingly delicious. Things like chips and Mc Flurrys, which sounds disgusting at first. One of my faves is rice n peas and ketchup :drool: So good.

So yeah I'm interested in hearing what everyone likes. Might give me some new ideas :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

I used to like eating Heinz macaroni cheese pasta and Choc fudge brownie flavour Frijj milkshake together. I haven't done it recently as I'm using MyFitnessPal to lose weight and so have been spreading out the calories that I consume over each day, but still... it was delish. :biggrin: Eating that pasta with honeycomb chocolate swirl Frijj milkshake is nice, too.
Reply 2
I used to enjoy pizza with nutella on top, it's so unhealthy :tongue:
Reply 3
I was going to say peas and ketchup :tongue: SO nice! I also love baked beans mixed with tuna.

I once read about a woman who likes buttered weetabix :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
melted dairylea singles on hot buttered toast... So so so good!
When I was little I used to like to dip chips in coca cola...

Yes I was wrong... I have changed my ways... Please forgive me haha
Reply 6
Wotsits with mayonnaise.

Help me :coma:
Sliced banana and marmite on toast. :u:
Peanut Butter and anything. A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.
Reply 9
Original post by jellybean_
I was going to say peas and ketchup :tongue: SO nice! I also love baked beans mixed with tuna.

I once read about a woman who likes buttered weetabix :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, just like cream crackers really
Banana sandwiches! :coma:

Horse meat and pasta sauce- tastes surprisingly like spaghetti bolognese.
Mashed potato and Branston's pickle!
Carrots with chocolate ! It is so good!
Chips, gravy and apple sauce on top :coma:

Sometimes I heat Weetabix and milk up in the microwave, add two teaspoons of sweetener and then dip hot buttered toast in. SO GOOD.

I don't know how uncommon this is but my Nan would always spread jam on leftover Yorkshire puddings for our dessert after Sunday roast and I loved it :biggrin:
Bread, Margarine like you put normally and 1/3 tablespoon of Chilli Sauce, we still eat that, it's nice lol
Reply 15
Cheese and jam sandwiches! :drool: I only realised it was weird when I said what was in my sandwiches and saw everyone go :lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut:
Try it though! :biggrin: it's soooo good!
Original post by Diety
Cheese and jam sandwiches! :drool: I only realised it was weird when I said what was in my sandwiches and saw everyone go :lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut:
Try it though! :biggrin: it's soooo good!

Original post by Rainbows!
Wotsits with mayonnaise.

Help me :coma:

These! So much!
McDonald's french fries dipped in sundae (ice cream) salty and sweet combos...
Yum!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rice and barbecue sauce. Nom nom :biggrin:
Popcorn with salsa/melted cheese. The one that you get at the cinema :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest