The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

BA Film at Plymouth arts

I've accepted a conditional for the BA Film course and I'm just looking for other people who are starting on the same course or the foundation one because I want to know where people are planning on staying. Also which is better out of the two Plymouth unite accommodation buildings? I've heard mixed reviews about both so I'm not sure.
Reply 1
Hi I'm studying fashion in September at Plymouth college of arts. I'm trying to find a house to stay in because unite accommodation is quite expensive and staying in a house is cheaper! Had any luck with accommodation yet? Ha!
Jo x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi sorry about the late reply! I've been looking but i just can't find many with 1st year plymouth arts students going, I might just go to one of the unite places although i really dont want to for the same reason that you dont want to haha..you found anything?

Joe x
Reply 3
Ha that's okay:smile: yeh I went down a few weeks ago and I've got a house! Its all for first years only and there's four of us in there so far I think! http://www.chrisshoreylettings.co.uk/lettings/view/seaton-avenue-pl4-6qj-8-bedrooms-1

That's where I'm staying. If that helps you in anyway :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I starting the college in September doing silversmithing - and I had the same problem on where to live so I decided to go for the central point unite place, it is expensive but once I no people and stuff hopefully I can move into a house with friends next year :smile:
Hey I'm starting the film course too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by X.Sophie21.X
Hey, I starting the college in September doing silversmithing - and I had the same problem on where to live so I decided to go for the central point unite place, it is expensive but once I no people and stuff hopefully I can move into a house with friends next year :smile:

Hi, I eventually gave in and I'm staying at Central Point. I'm staying at Flat 108 Room E, where at Central Point are you staying?
Reply 7
Original post by Harleighjack
Hey I'm starting the film course too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Finally found someone on my course haha! Are you staying at Unite? :smile:
I know I've been looking for ages for someone, and no I'm staying in private accommodation on the Hoe, :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JoeWinstone
Hi, I eventually gave in and I'm staying at Central Point. I'm staying at Flat 108 Room E, where at Central Point are you staying?

Hey im in flat 114 =) I have only found one other person in my flat though probs meet the rest when I get there =) when are you moving in ??
Reply 10
Hey im in flat 114 =) I have only found one other person in my flat though probs meet the rest when I get there =) when are you moving in ??

I h
Reply 11

I havent found anyone from my floor yet haha. I'm moving in on the 14th I think and I'm also thinking of going to Plymouth Uni freshers because then I have something to do before the college freshers starts :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending