The Student Room Group

Are you glad you were born a man?

I am I couldnt be a woman they seem to emotional and the whole period thing every month would be a nightmare although they do get life easier than men tbh. I suppose their argument would be that they go through labour but tbh If a man was in labour hed probs not scream n shout n just take the pain. Women to fussy. Discuss

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

"Women to fussy".

Isn't this thread a little bit towards the sexist side?

And don't you just contradict yourself by creating a thread to bitch over how women are fussy? What is there to discuss? :rolleyes:
No...because I'm not a man.

Also, it's ridiculous to say that if men were in labour they would deal with the pain, because there's no way of knowing that for sure.
Original post by Skeppy
I am I couldnt be a woman they seem to emotional and the whole period thing every month would be a nightmare although they do get life easier than men tbh. I suppose their argument would be that they go through labour but tbh If a man was in labour hed probs not scream n shout n just take the pain. Women to fussy. Discuss

Posted from TSR Mobile

Firstly, learn how to spell and use grammar correctly. Secondly 'the whole period thing every month would be a nightmare although they do get life easier than men' you should try having a period, pal, then you wouldn't be too hasty to judge.
Brilliant.
Reply 5
Really bad troll, try harder
Hell yes I am
No-one is born a man.
I don't exactly have anything to compare to, I don't really have any idea what it would be like to be female, so I'm fairly indifferent to it.

I'm glad I was born, period.
Reply 10
Original post by sugar_and_spice
No...because I'm not a man.

Also, it's ridiculous to say that if men were in labour they would deal with the pain, because there's no way of knowing that for sure.

Well said. :smile:
Original post by Skeppy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Mr Sceptical, how are you today?
Reply 12
Are you glad you were born black?
Reply 13
Original post by Zuzuzu
Are you glad you were born black?

I'm not black
Yes, I'd hate to be female.
Original post by cambio wechsel
No-one is born a man.

Presumably OP means 'man' as in 'male'.
Reply 16
it is great being a guy... i can go to the toilet on my own
Original post by proud nd luvin it
Secondly 'the whole period thing every month would be a nightmare although they do get life easier than men' you should try having a period, pal, then you wouldn't be too hasty to judge.

I'm not trying to say you're wrong or undermine your experience as a woman, but just be glad your genitals are mainly kept on the inside of your torso. A shot in the nuts absolutely kills. Of course, they are incomparable, due to the fact that no-one can experience both realistically, but women often consider men to be "pussies" if they can't take a nut shot, when we typically go out of our ways to avoid such punishments. I'm not saying that's what you're saying, but to any woman who thinks men are exaggerating, we're really not.
Reply 18
All that matters is that both genders need each other - a man cannot come into the world without a woman and a woman cannot make another human without a man.
When you get kicked in the balls, do you accept the pain and carry on? or do you fall to the floor in pain?

Quick Reply

Latest