The Student Room Group

most thirst quenching drink

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Water will always be the most thirst-quenching drink, but I agree, it's not great straight out of the tap when it's barely cold at all. If there's no ice and I don't want to put it in the fridge and wait for it to cool, I find you can get a satisfactory combination of refreshing and cold with diluted apple juice.
Lemonade for me
Reply 22
Nothing beats a glass of cold orange juice on a hot sunny morning - reminds me of a holiday in Greece.
Reply 23
The best drink to hydrate your body would probably be a sports drink. Though water is the best choice to stay hydrated, a sports drink is more appealing after water becomes rather bland to our taste buds. We may stop drinking water before we actually hit the correct amount for hydration! Though sports drinks may not be as good as water, it does hydrate your body if you drink them in large quantities ... www.cusabio.com il-6 elisa kit

... but back to your question. The best drink for thirst-quenching is definitely water. After a long game, jog, run, work-out, or just as a break between classes, water will quench your thirst. Even if you hate it and want something like beer, coffee, or a nice can of Coca-Cola, don't! Drink water. It's healthy and takes away your thirst. ^^

Quick Reply

Latest