The Student Room Group
Reply 1
PYA4 - 300 A01, 300 A02 so 600 words

PYA5 - 400 A01, 400 A02 so 800 words

Em xxxx
2 sides i think should be ok as long as u have the content. For a recent mock on biological rhythms, which i didnt know v well, i wrote one side of A4 paper and thought i'd get a rubbish mark, ie less than 10. However, i got 14/24, which i was quite pleased considering i hadn't done much for this topic and spent much less time on it then the other 2 topics.
Reply 3
Thanks guys!
well i thought i had flunked it when i took it thought if im lucky they will be kind and give me a D cos i only wrote about 1 page and a bit for each question

what i did was condense lots of factual information in a short space of time and then i was left stuck for what else to write and i thought it was weird that it was only short. But i got a B in the end

its not really how much you write more about what your write

i could have done better if i had done more evaluating i reckon but was happy to get the B *just got into the B bracket*

im still re-sitting this module because i need good marks to maintain my A at AS level
Reply 5
As good advice already posted says, it's about quality as much as quantity! Two beautifully concise, clearly focused and well-argued sides can gain an A grade. If you waffle and only write two sides it'd be hard to get more than a C.

To get up to three sides would be good - do-able for a staightforward question for which you are very well revised, less time needed for thinking and recalling leaves more time for getting all the theory/research in.

Latest

Trending

Trending