The Student Room Group

AQA HIS2K, 22nd May 2013

I'm taking this exam and I was wondering if anyone may know what topics are likely to come up? I know there is no choice on the source questions but I'd like to see what guesses people can confidently suggest.

It's pretty hard, there's so much to revise...:eek:

My own guess is that it may be Economy, Social policies and downfall but thats only because they've come up the least in exams throughout the whole course (2010-2012) but 2 of those came up last year, which puts me in some doubt.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by NPGMU
I'm taking this exam and I was wondering if anyone may know what topics are likely to come up? I know there is no choice on the source questions but I'd like to see what guesses people can confidently suggest.

It's pretty hard, there's so much to revise...:eek:

My own guess is that it may be Economy, Social policies and downfall but thats only because they've come up the least in exams throughout the whole course (2010-2012) but 2 of those came up last year, which puts me in some doubt.

Well last years paper had the economy and the corporate state as the source question so I doubt they would have it again. I have feeling it may be foreign policy or Mussolini's downfall

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending