The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Child Branch Nursing at Bangor Uni

Hi, I've been offered a place on the waiting list for Child Branch nursing at Bangor. Anyone in the same position? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Heey! I've been offered a place on the course depending on the medical form. Are you going to be starting in September '13?
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Ohh well done! :smile: Hopefully ill start this Sept but it all depends on wether a space come available so I'm crossing everything :smile: xx
Reply 3
Good luck anyway! Hope to see you in September :smile: x
Reply 4
Hi! Ive had a place!! Will you be startingin September? XI
Reply 5
Heey! Aww that's great news, I bet ur pleased :smile:. Yes I will be, in Wrexham. Will you be living in or traveling? x
Reply 6
:smile: I'm so pleased! I will be travelling as I have two little children. How about you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Aww lovely. I will be staying there. I'm looking forward, it will soon come around :smile: xx
Reply 8
I'm really looking forward too! Where do you come from? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Good :smile: I live near Abergele, so its about the same distance to Bangor and Wrexham :smile:. Where do you live? xx
Reply 10
I live in Menai bridge, it's about a mile away from bangor! I'm hoping the commute won't be too bad :/ . I just keep telling myself it will be worth it! :smile: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Aww lovely! I would love to stay in Bangor, but it's based in Wrexham. I went to see the accommodation today, the were really nice. You will be alright I'm sure, and it will definitely be worth it, don't worry. I'm looking forward to meeting you. :smile: xxxx
Reply 12
Original post by Edwards02
Aww lovely. I will be staying there. I'm looking forward, it will soon come around :smile: xx

Hey! I start Uni in september, doing Adult nursing, but living in halls, in wrexham! You are the first person ive spoken to that is living there. are you in snowdon halls?
Reply 13
Hi, good luck with your course. See you soon x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Heey. aww that's good :smile: yeah Snowdon hall were staying, I've been to see the place. Its lovely :smile: xx
Reply 15
I havn't had a look yet, but i have heard it is nice. do you know what room you are in yet? I got all the info about keys etc yesterday xx
Reply 16
heey. sorry haven't been on this for a while. Yeah I've paid for the accommodation nd got my room no. Were getting our keys on the 22nd of Sept. Are you exited to start? xxx
Reply 17
Original post by Edwards02
heey. sorry haven't been on this for a while. Yeah I've paid for the accommodation nd got my room no. Were getting our keys on the 22nd of Sept. Are you exited to start? xxx

Yeah im the same! we dont get long to unpack do me? we only get an hour to unload! i am, are you? xx
Reply 18
That's not long is it. yes thank you :smile:. have you got a car? ill pm you its easier. xx
Hey guys, I just wanna know have you received your NHS notification of award or something like that telling u how much u can get? I'm starting child nursing on 23rd based in Wrexham

Quick Reply

Latest