The Student Room Group

Nhs degree apprenticeship a scam?!?

Hello, just finished a levels. Not confident for results but if it goes well I've been looking at nhs degree apprentaships. anyone doing NHS degree apprenticeship? I've ibtervuew for diagnostic radiography. I will be on 20k a year and get free degree. It seems too good tbh. Anyone doing this at bangor uni or done this?
Original post by JerryAttrick
Hello, just finished a levels. Not confident for results but if it goes well I've been looking at nhs degree apprentaships. anyone doing NHS degree apprenticeship? I've ibtervuew for diagnostic radiography. I will be on 20k a year and get free degree. It seems too good tbh. Anyone doing this at bangor uni or done this?

Where you applying to which NHS branch??
Reply 2
Powys nhs walss
Reply 3
when qualify your limited to a band 4 i believe, and can not get band 5 from my understanding. To get band 5 your need to go back to uni
Reply 4
Original post by Hunt1000
when qualify your limited to a band 4 i believe, and can not get band 5 from my understanding. To get band 5 your need to go back to uni

Nope, they'll get paid band 5 automatically. On completion of a degree apprenticeship, you come out with, well, a university degree - just like if you go to university to complete a degree. There's no need to go back to university to do anything to get band 5.

Hi,

NHS apprenteships are hard to land primerily bc you're competing against internal candinates. They have much more experience so the interviewrs are more biased towards them.

Hi,

You could speak to our admissions team to find out more:

[email protected]

Thanks

Sera

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending