The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bluffroom

Spoiler

This is an undetailed summary - there is a LOT more to it

Awwwwwww :tongue: hope everything works out for you! (Including telling your dad haha)
Original post by Bude8
I don't think you're bad. Meliss, however...................................................................

Wot
Have I done something wrong???????????
Original post by Ryan075
Morning! :smile:

Morning

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meliss
Wot
Have I done something wrong???????????

Good morning, everyone! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8

Dot dot dot :s-smilie:?
Original post by Ryan075
Haha...hello :smile:

How are you? :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6167
Original post by Molly_xox
How are you? :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good, you? I replied somewhere saying that my phone was taken by one of my friends and they posted that I had no online friends. I dont feel lonely at all but thanks for your kindness :smile:
Can we just skip to June 18th when my summer stats

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MattFletcher
Can we just skip to June 18th when my summer stats

Posted from TSR Mobile

In my friends school they start the A level syllabus June 28th so they have to go to school until the school ends in July LOOOOL
That's harsh though

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;J1X243bq-ho"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1X243bq-ho[/video]
[video="youtube;wsZC2hA6dvU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsZC2hA6dvU[/video]
Original post by Olympiad
In my friends school they start the A level syllabus June 28th so they have to go to school until the school ends in July LOOOOL
That's harsh though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao, my mate started A2 on Thursday. Sad times haha
Original post by Ryan075
Good, you? I replied somewhere saying that my phone was taken by one of my friends and they posted that I had no online friends. I dont feel lonely at all but thanks for your kindness :smile:

Haha, I know I read it, I just like talking to people, but sometimes the thread moves really quickly and I can't keep up :') yeah, I'm alright :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So basically:
Somebody (I don't have as a friend) wrote on somebodies (i do have as a friend) Facebook's wall saying happy birthday and I accidentally liked then unliked it - will they get a notif?

I reactivate my Facebook for two minutes and I've already made a blunder :s-smilie: deactivating again in a bit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6175
Original post by Olympiad
So basically:
Somebody (I don't have as a friend) wrote on somebodies (i do have as a friend) Facebook's wall saying happy birthday and I accidentally liked then unliked it - will they get a notif?

I reactivate my Facebook for two minutes and I've already made a blunder :s-smilie: deactivating again in a bit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thet may get a notif to say thay you liked it but then that would disappear soon. So depends how long it took between the time you liked it and the time they went online. (Determines whether or not they would have seen if you liked it). Hope that makes sense
Reply 6176
Original post by Molly_xox
Haha, I know I read it, I just like talking to people, but sometimes the thread moves really quickly and I can't keep up :') yeah, I'm alright :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep.. I know it moves quickly so dw
Original post by Ryan075
Thet may get a notif to say thay you liked it but then that would disappear soon. So depends how long it took between the time you liked it and the time they went online. (Determines whether or not they would have seen if you liked it). Hope that makes sense

that's what I thought! They weren't online and it was literally 0.6393729 second difference

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I know you don't get one for disliking I just wasn't sure whether they would read the liking one :tongue:
Thanks!
Just need to pray its not linked :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
ahh hope so!
Thank ya:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest