The Student Room Group

Need Help with Physics!!

Hey guys, i've got an AS unit 2 Physics exam on the 5th of june and needed advice on how to get an A in the exam, because i'm currently revising from the textbook and it only really explains waves and optics properly. The mechanics section is dreadful. Has anyone got any spare revision tools, questions or tips on mastering that section of physics. (Btw my school opted for D1 for AS maths, so i haven't done any mechanics in maths). All help is appreciated. Thank you:smile:

P.s- I'm not totally useless at it, just not very confident at answering questions on that topic.
I'm taking the same exam, but I've done M1 so... Basically, if you just google M1 revision notes, then you'll be fine. The best topic/hardest topic is Projectiles. So if you google M1 Projectiles, there will be LOTS 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing unit 2 as well :smile:
Working through past papers is probably your best bet.

The CGP revision guides explain projectiles and the mechanics side of things pretty well too.

I'm also totally useless at mechanics! :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
practice practice practice! sort out a method you follow religiously for each question- strategise!

and if you do google M1 revision notes try not to get too caught up in them- M1 is more complicated that AS physics mechanics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending