The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
CHICKEN LEGEND. I go to Mcd's for food, not for drinks, and I prefer chocolate milkshakes anyway.
Chicken legend. I'm such a sucker for all things chicken. Especially at Ronald's gaff
Strawberry Milkshake because it's meat freeeee
Original post by MelissaJayne
Especially at Ronald's gaff

That made me laugh more than it should have.
Reply 124
Strawberry milk shake
BIG MAC ALL THE WAY!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 126
CHICKEN LEGEND! Gah, so much goodness. I never get milkshakes from mcdonalds, thats just too much of a boring option. I'd get a sundae or mcflurry for desert instead, and you cant really have a milkshake AND a dairy goodness dessert, can you?
chicken :yep:
Milkshake
Reply 129
Original post by Viennaberry
Strawberry Milkshake because it's meat freeeee

Incidentally, it wasn't up until two years ago. It used to have beef gelatin and E120 after that, which is a cochineal colouring I believe (beetles).

But we're all good these days!
Reply 130
STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE WINS!

It's a Strawberry Shakedown, and it shimmies into the next round! The Chicken with NEED that cool mayo to quell his fury after his name is resigned to Legend, alone!
Reply 131
NEW HEAT:

HAMBURGER versus HASH BROWN!

The first item ever on Ray Kroc's iconic menu when McDonalds was founded - the Hamburger - takes on a fried potato and onion breakfast upstart! But should we respect our elders, or just make a hash of it?
Reply 132
HAMBURGER. Perlease. Happy Meal with a hash brown and chips? I think NOT. Hamburger and chips all the way.
Hash Brown. Not a fan of McDonald's burgers. For me, a burger is supposed to be a thick and juicy lump of beef. A McD's burger is just thin and since I ask for it with no relish all I can really taste is the bun.
Hash brown :3 Because they're one of my favourite potato forms, golden & delicious :h:

& Toto, ironically enough, I was going to put "Meat freeeee {I think}."

It's a sad day when you can't be sure your milkshake doesn't contain cow.
Hamburger. I bloody hate hash browns. Well, I think I do, I only tried them once..and it was in Mcdonalds when I was like, ten. And I've never gone near one since! Maybe I'll give them another go..
Hamburger. I don't like potato but even if I did, I don't think I'd be a fan of the hash brown.
Reply 137
I never order the hamburger (with cheese is just so much nicer), whilst I remember quite enjoying a McDonalds hash brown all that long ago. But then if there was no such thing as a cheeseburger, I'd definitely go for the hamburger. I'm a big fan of the buns and the relish, if not the meat itself (which can be dry and is pretty bland). On balance though, I'll go with the HASH BROWN.
Hash brown, got loads of free ones with monopoly! :wink:
Hash Browns are a must. A must I tell you!

Quick Reply

Latest