The Student Room Group

Soc crime and deviance a2 13th june stressing!!!!!

Hiya i just wanted help and want to see how other people are feeling, started revision a while ago, but i feel that i have forgotten everything ahhhhh help and iam so worrid about the 33 mark questions. :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
MY ENTIRE 6TH FORM FEEL LIKE ME AND YOU. Despite getting good grades in my other units, this is unnecessarily mapped out and I'm struggling to cram these topics in before the exam. The increase in complexity of the sociological theory is where I'm finding it the most difficult.

Just settle down, spend a few hours internalising the topics and practice questions in the week leading up to the exam.

Good luck!
Reply 2
Hiya thanks is just sooo stressful this topic yet alone other subjects and i am also doing global development, what about you xx
Reply 3
Is your crime and deviance also on research methods? If so, those are very common sense-ical, and only require you to know issues with the research methods and comparison.

Also, don't forget to plan an essay for Interpretivism vs positivism, as it comes up frequently and as long as you have a sociologist's research for each of them, it shouldn't be too bad.

Can't say the same for the other types of questions, but just make sure you know the views on crime and deviance from every perspective, or at least the basics. The best thing to do is discuss the strengths and limitations, and comparison with another perspective.

Also, does anyone else have any advice on how to answer the shorter questions, as I'm struggling to understand how much content is needed.?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
thanks very much, iam not sure what you mean about the shorter questions but ill help if i can xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending