The Student Room Group

Please mark- AQA GCSE An Inspector Calls

---
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
anyone? My exam's tomorrow and I would really appreciate if someone could have a quick look over it! :smile:
Reply 2
well structured but don't include an intro or a conclusion because I read somewhere that you don't get marked on them.
Reply 3
[QUOTE="jwf13;42695038"]anyone? My exam's tomorrow and I would really appreciate if someone could have a quick look over it! :smile:[/QUOTEI think it reads well - you make some valid points :smile:I'm doing the exam tomorrow too, which characters do you think are likely to come up? I'm guessing Eric, mr B or Eva smith. Any ideas? I'm guessing they could ask us to contrast mr b and eric too.
Reply 4
[QUOTE="Jen*34;42699783"]
Original post by jwf13
anyone? My exam's tomorrow and I would really appreciate if someone could have a quick look over it! :smile:[/QUOTEI think it reads well - you make some valid points :smile:I'm doing the exam tomorrow too, which characters do you think are likely to come up? I'm guessing Eric, mr B or Eva smith. Any ideas? I'm guessing they could ask us to contrast mr b and eric too.

I hope there's going to be something about Eva, and I don't think that's been on before, either. I also think there's a chance Eric will be on, or maybe the theme of responsibility or religion. Which book are you studying for section B?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending