AQA GCSE Spanish Reading June 2013 Unofficial Mark Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Joe could you send me one
Reply 61
That's an aqa french higher reading mark scheme for June 2013
Reply 62
Original post by Jack128283882828
Can you send the reading and listening to me too please as well? I need the foundation paper if you can, or can you just sent me the topics that come up?

don't think anyone has it :frown:
Reply 63
Hi Joe, please can you send me a copy of the French AQA june 2013 mark scheme and paper if you have them, thank you.
Please could you send me the june 2013 reading paper and mark scheme please Joe??
Reply 65
Joe could you send me the higher mark scheme ASAP please
Could you please send me the paper
Snnnnnjjjj
Original post by Footyrulez
Please could you send me the june 2013 reading paper and mark scheme please Joe??
Reply 68
Hey joe please can you send me the june 2013 spanish reading paper?
I'm sorry for not answering the numerous PM's and posts in this thread, I've been really busy these past few weeks. I've now attached a link to the paper in the opening post of this thread. I'd also like to confirm that unfortunately I do not have links to any other papers.
Reply 70
Hey Joe, please can you PM me the Higher Tier French Listening and Reading exam papers with markschemes (if possible) from May 2013 :smile: Thanks xD I need it urgently!! My exam is in 2 days!! :eek:
Reply 71
Original post by joe7
i'm sorry for not answering the numerous pm's and posts in this thread, i've been really busy these past few weeks. I've now attached a link to the paper in the opening post of this thread. i'd also like to confirm that unfortunately i do not have links to any other papers.

please pm me the aqa reading and listening papers and or markschemes for french 2013 (((june)))
Reply 72
Original post by Joe7
I'm sorry for not answering the numerous PM's and posts in this thread, I've been really busy these past few weeks. I've now attached a link to the paper in the opening post of this thread. I'd also like to confirm that unfortunately I do not have links to any other papers.

Hello Joe
Might I ask you to send me the French GCSE papers from summer 2013 if it is not too much trouble? Thank you for being so helpful.
Jacquee
Reply 73
Do you have access to the listening paper for 2013 higher Spanish?
Reply 74
Original post by ron1996
Do you have access to the listening paper for 2013 higher Spanish?

No, sorry.
does anyone have the foundation spanish paper for june 2013?
Reply 76
hi joe can u pm it to me
Original post by Joe7
I've PM'ed you the Spanish exam, however unfortunately I do not have the French exam. If you PM the user 'tohaaa' however, he may be able to help you out.

Could I have it please?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending