The Student Room Group

Aqa as-level ict info 1 & ino 2 exam discussion thread! 1) (03-06-13) 2) (06-06-13)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StalkeR47
What does robust means? Thanks. :smile:

Robust - reliable,accurate and correct in relation to the ICT INFO1 syllabus

Robust data entry is all about ensuring that the data entered is reasonable and is what the user initially wanted to type.

I've taken this exam before and I got a C so its not as easy as some may think
I got A's in most past papers my teacher marked,but the fact is the paper on the day is usually quite different to any before,wish you all the best guys :smile:

I need an A* in UMS to get an A overall in ICT so its gonna be a certain challenge!
Glad the exam is in the afternoon though,just means heavy revision in the morning!
Reply 61
What does robust means? Thanks. :smile:

I think it means strong and reliable, something that is effective
Reply 62
Original post by KING2011BOB

Robust data entry is all about ensuring that the data entered is reasonable and is what the user initially wanted to type.

I got A's in most past papers my teacher marked,but the fact is the paper on the day is usually quite different to any before,wish you all the best guys :smile:

I need an A* in UMS to get an A overall in ICT so its gonna be a certain challenge!
Glad the exam is in the afternoon though,just means heavy revision in the morning!

Original post by Parmar96
I think it means strong and reliable, something that is effective

Thank you very much!!!! I asked my teacher, and he was unsure. HAHA, He told me to come and ask later but I did not bothered. :biggrin:
Reply 63

HAHA Right! I did the mock and just scraped an A. Got 18/20 in the 20 marker otherwise it would have been a high C or a low B. :smile: And thanks for the answer! I knew what it meant but I did not knew the actual definition. :smile: Good luck m8!
HAHA Right! I did the mock and just scraped an A. Got 18/20 in the 20 marker otherwise it would have been a high C or a low B. :smile: And thanks for the answer! I knew what it meant but I did not knew the actual definition. :smile: Good luck m8!

Being honest bro,the 20 marker is marked pretty harshly,the best i've seen markwise is 15 or 16 on the essay,it must be marked in a bizarre way to be honest!

Ahh thats alright man,well thats my definition not AQA's :wink: good luck my friend also :biggrin:
Reply 65
Being honest bro,the 20 marker is marked pretty harshly,the best i've seen markwise is 15 or 16 on the essay,it must be marked in a bizarre way to be honest!

Ahh thats alright man,well thats my definition not AQA's :wink: good luck my friend also :biggrin:

Thanks! And that K.U.A idea is brilliant! I will definitely use this tomorrow in the 20 mark question! :smile:
Reply 66

Since the exam in afternoon at like 1pm. What time will you wake up tomorrow? I will wake up early so that I can go through all the stuff again as a last minute revision. :smile:
Reply 67
Any questions Jimmy? ask me now! :smile:
Reply 68
Good luck everyone - I'm sure it's going to be fine! :smile:
Reply 69
Original post by park1996
Good luck everyone - I'm sure it's going to be fine! :smile:

Thanks! You too! :smile: Honestly, these AQA are retarded dumb *******s! They put students to do 2-3 or sometimes 4 exams in a day. I did 3 exams on the 13th of may. 2 maths core and 1 sociology.
Reply 70
Why can not I press space to go down to another line?
Reply 71
Anyways! Bye Bye ALL!!! Good luck tomorrow to everyone! I am going to sleep now. :smile:
Reply 72
Good luck to everyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Original post by Bee3011
Good luck to everyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! What is up? I woke up at 6:30am. HAHA ____________----EDIT: Good luck to you too! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Is everybody ready

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Original post by nadia_Sibgha1
Is everybody ready

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am ready!!! What about you?:biggrin:
Reply 76
Is everybody ready

Posted from TSR Mobile

How confident do you feel about info 2?
Yup just a bit more to do, last minute thing. But am still scared do u know all the content nd hv u done all the past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Info 2 will be fine for me as i love the content lol nd i understand it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
Yup just a bit more to do, last minute thing. But am still scared do u know all the content nd hv u done all the past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did all the past papers but the section b since it requires the sample work. There is not much to revise for info 1 right? It is soo easy. HAHA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending