The Student Room Group

🙈Last minute A level Motivation

Thought I could use the forum as an accountability partner. Anyone else is free to do the same on this platform. Boost each other's motivation!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EstL
Thought I could use the forum as an accountability partner. Anyone else is free to do the same on this platform. Boost each other's motivation!

Yeah I need some motivation ive got two exams left on monday and friday this week which are Philosophy and Ethics when do u finish?
Reply 2
Original post by user123456324
Yeah I need some motivation ive got two exams left on monday and friday this week which are Philosophy and Ethics when do u finish?

I also finish Friday but I got 4 exams:redface: lol
ah im hoping to get a good 6hrs of revision in today for tomorrow but all my mates finished so its quite painful to sit inside all day and revise
Original post by EstL
I also finish Friday but I got 4 exams:redface: lol
Reply 4
Exams left:

Chem Organic- 19/06
Maths Applied- 20/06
Bio Unified- 21/06
Chem Unified- 23/06

Will be doing Chem today. Was supposed to do Applied yesterday. Gave up like an idiot so I've got tons to do.
Chem- 2017-2022 papers answered and marked
Or at least until 2020
Reply 5
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE YOU'RE GOING TO DO A FREAKING MAZING!!!
I've just finished GCSE's so I don't know how A-levels are, but I'm sure that you've done everything you've needed to to get top grades in this. Good luck!!
Reply 6
ah im hoping to get a good 6hrs of revision in today for tomorrow but all my mates finished so its quite painful to sit inside all day and revise

Same I know,at least we got 2+months left to relax:console:. Do you know what you want to do in the holidays?
yeah Im going to Zante on saturday for a nice week in Greece then apart from that mainly relaxing and hopefully preparing to go to Bath if I hit my offer u?
Original post by EstL
Same I know,at least we got 2+months left to relax:console:. Do you know what you want to do in the holidays?
Reply 8
Original post by Mashle
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE YOU'RE GOING TO DO A FREAKING MAZING!!!
I've just finished GCSE's so I don't know how A-levels are, but I'm sure that you've done everything you've needed to to get top grades in this. Good luck!!

Aww thank you hope your GCSES went great! Enjoy the time you have for your holiday and if you're going to do further studies, then suggest you start doing some research to chose subjects that will really suit you. It can get seriously tough if you chose the wrong ones. But, if you have an idea of what you want to, then I suggest spending a few minutes a day just looking at the spec or watching videos surrounding your subjects!
Anyway, well done for completing your GCSEs!
Reply 9
yeah Im going to Zante on saturday for a nice week in Greece then apart from that mainly relaxing and hopefully preparing to go to Bath if I hit my offer u?

That's awesome! I'm going to Switzerland for a few days in the summer holidays. I also have to prepare for my uni course aswell so I might just read around the subject. I've got a theory test in July, which I haven't prepared for yet but oh well I have time after these exams!
Reply 10
Original post by EstL
Aww thank you hope your GCSES went great! Enjoy the time you have for your holiday and if you're going to do further studies, then suggest you start doing some research to chose subjects that will really suit you. It can get seriously tough if you chose the wrong ones. But, if you have an idea of what you want to, then I suggest spending a few minutes a day just looking at the spec or watching videos surrounding your subjects!
Anyway, well done for completing your GCSEs!

Thanks! I'm taking A-Level Maths, Physics and Computer Science in my current school's sixth form, and they're my best subjects. But thanks for the advice about checking the spec! I didn't think about that.
Yeah, good luck, and enjoy your summer once you're done!
Reply 11
Original post by Mashle
Thanks! I'm taking A-Level Maths, Physics and Computer Science in my current school's sixth form, and they're my best subjects. But thanks for the advice about checking the spec! I didn't think about that.
Yeah, good luck, and enjoy your summer once you're done!

Good luck to you too!!
Reply 12

I'm going to post what I've done so far at 4pm or a little later, then maybe at 8 too. Do u want to do the same?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 13
Planning on finishing stats revision and cramming all of mechs arghh
Yeah im planning on doing an overview on all of philosophy ill put an update of what i did around 4
Original post by EstL
I'm going to post what I've done so far at 4pm or a little later, then maybe at 8 too. Do u want to do the same?
Reply 15
Original post by Idk131

Haven't started yet ahhh. I think I might fo after tmr
Reply 16
Original post by EstL
Haven't started yet ahhh. I think I might fo after tmr

Should have done it yesterday ngl
Reply 17
Original post by Idk131

Are doing papers or questions? If papers what's ur marks you think it's hard to get 20/50 lmao
Reply 18
Original post by EstL
Are doing papers or questions? If papers what's ur marks you think it's hard to get 20/50 lmao

Lol I’m going though content for stats with qs because I haven’t done stats in like a month and then hopefully I can just go through qs for mechs. Not at the stage where I can do papers yet lol
Reply 19
You can defo get those marks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending