The Student Room Group

Media GCSE student needing help

My Media exam is tomorrow and i'm currently preparing for it. We got the letter than gives you an insight as to whats going to be in the exam and it's about a new online webpage that wants to promote new talent and also it needs to be updatable and a specific genre.

Does anyone have any ideas what i could do? A festival or bands? and cool ideas how i can make it updatable? been planning but my head is so over run my history my mind is all over! also do we have to use a ruler for media?
Reply 1
I don't do Media, but for the updateable thing, if you did focus on festivals/ bands, you could a sort of behind the scenes diary with pictures, videos and messages by the singers/ general music/ technical team of their life on the road. So candid shots of them rehearsing, 10 minutes with... interviews etc. You could make it interactive by having fans post them questions or uploading pictures of them with the band/singer.
Reply 2
Original post by dark-blue
I don't do Media, but for the updateable thing, if you did focus on festivals/ bands, you could a sort of behind the scenes diary with pictures, videos and messages by the singers/ general music/ technical team of their life on the road. So candid shots of them rehearsing, 10 minutes with... interviews etc. You could make it interactive by having fans post them questions or uploading pictures of them with the band/singer.

Thankyou! Thats a really cool idea. We have to draw the website home page for our genre so I think i'll have a box with 'A week in the life of...' and then have links to interviews and pictures! thankyou

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending