The Student Room Group

A level Hinduism?

Okay so I'm in year 11 and sat both Gcse Hinduism modules this may/june. I self taught myself the edexcel syllabus by using notes, books,past papers, older people with knowledge in Hinduism etc. I've heard you can also do A level Hinduism and I've heard from friends who attend classes at the mandir, that it's really hard :/

I so want to sit it though hehhe, who has sat it before and what exam board have you done it with/are doing it with? Please can I have as much info as possible :biggrin:
Hey there. While you're waiting for a reply to your post, we thought we'd give your thread a timely bump.

But don't twiddle your thumbs in the meantime! Kick off your revision and study time by heading to our Learn Together section.

In Learn Together, you'll find interactive study tools to help make your revision quicker and easier. We've also got thousands of handpicked assignments analysed by great teachers, so you can learn from top-marked work. And there's tons more too: get started on Learn Together now!
Reply 2
Hiya

Im currently doing the alevel at mandir and like your friends said, it is tough. But if you enjoy the topic then learning it will be fun (revising is ALWAYS the hardest part). If you got an A* or an A they automatically sign you up. But if they havent then ask if you can do the A level to the person in charge at your mandir.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending