Do you think we should make a USA Soc?

Hi people,
Anyone interested in such a society?
Please post if you do.

Check out the American Applicants 2015 Thread! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
if you vote no, do you get hailed as an anti-american?
Reply 2
I'd be interested, just make sure no such society already exists.

Perhaps.
Evil-Tuna

Nope, but its better to write a reason:wink:
Reply 4
Aburumman
Nope, but its better to write a reason:wink:

6+6=6 and deej2 you heard the man. :wink:
aiman, could you vote please?
Reply 6
Quite frankly, I can't stand America, I despise the fact that the UK is turning into another one of it's states. "God sent me to war" my arse, you wanted the oil and we all know it.
Plus, what the Americans have alledgedly been up to in post invasion Iraq, killing innocent people.
Oh yes, and any country which can acquit Michael Jackson has something seriously up.

Oh yes, the above statements are merely opinions held by myself, and are not necessarily the opinions of The Student Room, it's owners, or Jelsoft Enterprises.
Reply 7
America's not all bad :smile:

For example, I quite like California.
dede
America's not all bad :smile:

For example, I quite like California.

California's the best. Except one thing I disguise in it, which is the USC (University of Southern Cal) Trojans, I hate them!!
GEAUX TIGERS!!
LSU 2003 National Champions.
Reply 9
Hmmm, it'd be good for there to be a society i guess, but i wouldn't necessarily join. What exactly is here to discuss/talk about?

regards
--marty
Reply 10
I think it's a great idea. I'm a huge fan of Americans, their excessively large waistlines, hebetudinous president and even the abundance of negative IQ's. Count me in.
Reply 11
Bis
I think it's a great idea. I'm a huge fan of Americans, their excessively large waistlines, hebetudinous president and even the abundance of negative IQ's. Count me in.

I'm not sure if you could fit anymore stereotypes into one sentence. Although I'm sure you'd try. :biggrin:
Guys, can you please first vote and then post.:wink:
xavier2k3
Hmmm, it'd be good for there to be a society i guess, but i wouldn't necessarily join. What exactly is here to discuss/talk about?

regards
--marty

All American issues. Universities, sports,politics (if you'd like), news, maybe even celebrities and so on. I just need to know who's in.
Bis

That means you're in????:biggrin:
Vote so that we can make it officially 4.
Reply 15
Aburumman
That means you're in????:biggrin:
Vote so that we can make it officially 4.

I voted yes you should make one, but I might not join. :p:
Evil-Tuna
I voted yes you should make one, but I might not join. :p:

Why not!!!:frown:
Then I might call you an anti-american:biggrin:
Oh please no.
Reply 18
Aburumman
Why not!!!:frown:
Then I might call you an anti-american:biggrin:

...because that's the American way... :biggrin:

Aww, I'll join out of sympathy if it actually manages to turn into a soc then. :smile:
Reply 19
Evil-Tuna
...because that's the American way... :biggrin:

Aww, I'll join out of sympathy if it actually manages to turn into a soc then. :smile:

Psh yeah it is, I think two words sum up our fabulous "if you're not with us you're against us" strategy - "freedom fries".

Quick Reply

Latest