The Student Room Group

Tattoos and piercings

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Cake Faced Kid.
IMG_20130612_120647.jpg

This was just after I did them, hence the redness and the dirty feet, have been over them a few times since them so the lines are more defined :tongue:
edit: the circle on the sun looks really wonky, but that's just the angle, it's actually pretty even

Fair play, fair play :yy: probably wise to keep them simple and uncluttered

Also :zomg: how could you do them there? I was expecting like on top of your foot or on the outside below the ankle - that must have stung
Original post by Artymess
Fair play, fair play :yy: probably wise to keep them simple and uncluttered

Also :zomg: how could you do them there? I was expecting like on top of your foot or on the outside below the ankle - that must have stung

It was alright after the first five minutes because the needle doesn't go that deep, it's just getting over the 'holy crap I'm sticking a needle in my foot' feeling more than the actual pain :yep:
Original post by IndiaCaitlinn
I used to have my nose done but I had to take it out for work and it kept closing up so I gave up with it :frown:
I have 2 tattoos as well, looking to get another before I start uni :smile:

U guys r so lucky!!!
What tattoos do u have ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't really like piercings but have thought about a tattoo, just no idea what to get. The only thing I can think of is something in circular gallifreyan, which would look pretty cool :smile:
Reply 64
Original post by Rainbow Boombox
Aww hope it gets better for you!!! How much does it cost for a tattoo ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It really depends on the size and where you go really.

I'm planning to get two smallish ones, one my best friend designed what relates to things we have in common (two music notes, we're both avid music lovers, which is a treble clef and a bass clef put together in shape of a heart {as we love each other duh lol} and then an infinite sign as we don't always talk or anything but we're always there for each other and when we do go out and talk it only seems like 5 minutes since we last chatted ;P) Been friends since 2008? And we've never ever had an argument, shes the only one who I've never had an argument o-o

And I was thinking about having a little love heart on my chest. Also with a meaning.

Haha ^^
Reply 65
Original post by Cake Faced Kid.
It was alright after the first five minutes because the needle doesn't go that deep, it's just getting over the 'holy crap I'm sticking a needle in my foot' feeling more than the actual pain :yep:

Yeh, normally the anxiety makes it worse than it actually is. I'm like that at the dentist :sigh:
Reply 66
What do people think of a silver fern as a tattoo, on the shoulder probably?
Original post by cl_steele

Depends on the size
If its big it might look tacky

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shazzarr
It really depends on the size and where you go really.

I'm planning to get two smallish ones, one my best friend designed what relates to things we have in common (two music notes, we're both avid music lovers, which is a treble clef and a bass clef put together in shape of a heart {as we love each other duh lol} and then an infinite sign as we don't always talk or anything but we're always there for each other and when we do go out and talk it only seems like 5 minutes since we last chatted ;P) Been friends since 2008? And we've never ever had an argument, shes the only one who I've never had an argument o-o

And I was thinking about having a little love heart on my chest. Also with a meaning.

Haha ^^

Awwww that's cute !
Nice to hear someone who has had a tru friend for that long x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DashingHero
Don't really like piercings but have thought about a tattoo, just no idea what to get. The only thing I can think of is something in circular gallifreyan, which would look pretty cool :smile:

A what ?
Sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Depends on the size
If its big it might look tacky

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah just a smell one, a reminder one if that makes sense? :tongue:
Reply 71
Original post by cl_steele

Not respectful
Omgg I love them!! Wouldnt look good on me thou xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nonsense, I'm sure it'll make you hotter :wink:
Reply 73
Original post by BONAL
Not respectful

How is it not respectful?
Reply 74
I love them, but i know a lot of people who hate them :dontknow: I have my ear lobes, my tragus, industrial, nose, lip and nape pierced, but i don't wear them all at the same time, i alternate :smile: I have 3 tattoos too, my parents have tattoos and piercings so they've paid for most of mine!
Original post by Splenge007
Nonsense, I'm sure it'll make you hotter :wink:

I wish :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JSam1994
I love them, but i know a lot of people who hate them :dontknow: I have my ear lobes, my tragus, industrial, nose, lip and nape pierced, but i don't wear them all at the same time, i alternate :smile: I have 3 tattoos too, my parents have tattoos and piercings so they've paid for most of mine!

U have some awesum parents !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doctor Who :smile:
Original post by DashingHero
Doctor Who :smile:

Ohhhh kl
I'm such a science nerd.

I saw a tattoo that was constructed to say- we r all made of stardust - which was spelled out in amino acid chains- oh I am such a nerd :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh, I also have 3 stars scarified in the inside of my ankle (opposite side to the '13' tattoo) but its nearly 6 years since they where done and they have faded/blended into my skin color so you can only see them if the skin is irritated (like - shaving, sunburn, scratching etc... because the skin goes red and the scar stays white)

Quick Reply

Latest