The Student Room Group

Best Unis for International Relations

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
LSE
Reply 21
hey, i am expecting A* IN A level Economics, A in A level History and A in A level Physics.. whilst i have C in AS level English and B in AS level maths.... do i stand a chance for BA politics and International studies at warwick -AAA and BA politics of international economy at kings college -AAA.
Original post by Anantveer
hey, i am expecting A* IN A level Economics, A in A level History and A in A level Physics.. whilst i have C in AS level English and B in AS level maths.... do i stand a chance for BA politics and International studies at warwick -AAA and BA politics of international economy at kings college -AAA.

So long as you meet the stated entry requirements then you have a very good chance of getting an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HannerBanner
I've just graduated with a first in IR from Birmingham - definitely worth looking at as an option. I loved having lots of international students on the course with me, as it gave a really wide variety of opinion and experience.

Any questions about the course or the University of Birmingham, please just ask :smile:

HI! I'm an international student and I've applied to International Relations to the university of Birmingham and I was wondering if they offer a lot of opportunities in terms of internships and experience/prestige ? I'm also applying to Cardiff University. Do you know if Birmingham is better than Cardiff orof they are pretty much the same?
Thank you !
Reply 24
Hi did you do the 4 year course with a year abroad?
Top UK schools for IR (or politics and IR) are:
LSE, Oxford, Essex, UCL, Warwick, KCL (War Studies), St Andrews.

Very good, I'd say:
Manchester, Bristol, Sheffield, Exeter, Edinburgh, Nott, SOAS, Durham, Glasgow

I may surely be forgetting some..
Original post by polscistudent
Top UK schools for IR (or politics and IR) are:
LSE, Oxford, Essex, UCL, Warwick, KCL (War Studies), St Andrews.

Very good, I'd say:
Manchester, Bristol, Sheffield, Exeter, Edinburgh, Nott, SOAS, Durham, Glasgow

I may surely be forgetting some..

between Queen Mary, Westminster and royal Holloway university of ldn, which would you say is the best for politics and international relations?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending