The Student Room Group

George Zimmerman staged car crash

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by basedomara
"Guys! Guys! An officer of the law, who had been sympathetic to Zimmerman's cause throughout the trial because he knows Floridian law backwards and can see why the Zimmerman trial was a ****ing pointless endeavour since the man was quite obviously innocent due to the overwhelming evidence in his favour, somehow managed to play god and staged a car crash (putting the entire family in danger in the process), then immediately got in touch with Zimmerman (who just happened to be driving in the area) despite never having met the man or knowing his contact details, and directed him to the crash site!!!!1"

Do you have any idea how retarded you sound, OP?

You sound retarded. Have you even done some research before posting here at all? There's phone record evidence that policeman phoned Zimmerman, and Zimmerman didn't just happen to be in the area. He deliberately went to the car crash site after being contacted.
Original post by Walstri
You sound retarded. Have you even done some research before posting here at all? There's phone record evidence that policeman phoned Zimmerman, and Zimmerman didn't just happen to be in the area. He deliberately went to the car crash site after being contacted.

I think you've lost this one. Because a policeman who is sympathetic toward an innocent man, who has been painted as the most evil person since Stalin, made a call to that guy around the same time as he saw a car crash. That is of course undeniable, categorical evidence that the whole thing was staged

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Walstri

1. citation needed
2. you seriously believe that said policeman could convince his one of his relatives to put her children in danger and crash their car to redeem the public image of George Zimmerman
Reply 43
Original post by Chief Wiggum
There is no evidence that Zimmerman "came up to Martin".

Is there evidence to the contrary?
Original post by danny111
Is there evidence to the contrary?

I'm not sure, I would assume not (unless you count Zimmerman's account of the events)?

Therefore, we can't assume Zimmerman followed Martin after the dispatcher told him not to.

All we know is that they were in a confrontation (which Zimmerman says Martin started, I'm not sure if there's evidence for that or not), Martin was bashing Zimmerman's head off the ground, and Zimmerman shot him in self-defence.

If we don't know how the confrontation started, we can't assume it was Zimmerman who followed Martin to confront him. It could equally have been Martin who returned to Zimmerman after he had noticed Zimmerman watching him earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc Watch that from around 10.45. It describes the events around the time of the shooting.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Chief Wiggum
I'm not sure, I would assume not (unless you count Zimmerman's account of the events)?

Therefore, we can't assume Zimmerman followed Martin after the dispatcher told him not to.

All we know is that they were in a confrontation (which Zimmerman says Martin started, I'm not sure if there's evidence for that or not), Martin was bashing Zimmerman's head off the ground, and Zimmerman shot him in self-defence.

If we don't know how the confrontation started, we can't assume it was Zimmerman who followed Martin to confront him. It could equally have been Martin who returned to Zimmerman after he had noticed Zimmerman watching him earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc Watch that from around 10.45. It describes the events around the time of the shooting.

Zimmerman claimed he didn't follow martin and Martin started the altercation, the burden of proof lies with the prosecution to prove the contrary therefore Zimmerman doesn't need any proof that he didn't do anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Let's get real here blacks make up like 13% of the US population yet commit the majority of violent crimes. The media never reports all the crimes they commit against other races on a daily basic. Always playing the victim card as usual.
Original post by Walstri
Even before George Zimmerman's acquittal, the policeman Patrick Rehder's been posting pro-Zimmerman comments on Twitter and Facebook (now deleted), and the first officer to arrive in this car crash accident is guess what? Patrick Rehder! Apparently he tipped off George Zimmerman.

George Zimmerman didn't just happen to be in the right place at the right time. He was tipped off and deliberately went to the accident scene and Patrick Rehder made sure he got the chance to play hero instead of calling other police officers to arrive to the scene first.

The mother who was in the car crash is also rumoured to be related to Patrick Rehder. .

[citation needed]
Original post by Seb.
I don't really think people's opinions changed after that. Regardless of the fact whether he should have been found guilty (and the majority of people in America think he should), what he has done in the past can't be reversed by saving a family in a car crash.

So I personally think it would be too much of a fuss for a very weak result.

[citation needed]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending