Bristol

Scroll to see replies

hahahahahaha
this tickled me!!!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
The Mudman
Nottingham has the best medical school, but only because the students have to treat their own wounds...
I do know someone doing medicine there as well...
Reply 42
the victory james
I do know someone doing medicine there as well...

Oh yeah my bro is going to do medicine there not this year but 2007/2008 as he is doing a foundation year first! Therefore i have made sure my brother has one of these!

Dr_SS_Lecter
Oh yeah my bro is going to do medicine there not this year but 2007/2008 as he is doign a fondation year first! Therefore i have made sure my brother has one of these!

:toofunny:

Can I ask, is that a see through magazine?
Reply 44
The Mudman
:toofunny:

Can I ask, is that a see through magazine?

??:confused:
In the picture. You can see the bullets in the clip. It looks to be a transparent magazine...
Reply 46
The Mudman
In the picture. You can see the bullets in the clip. It looks to be a transparent magazine...

But thats how the magazine looks in real life! Its a 21st century weapon with light weight composites! :cool:
Reply 47
Most of my dads family live in Bristol, there are some pretty rough places there, mainly where they live....probs cos there a bit rough?? I don't think its the worst but like with anywhere you've just got to look after yourself. I don't want to like scare you off or anything but my mum wouldn't have allowed me to live there
Reply 48
It really ain't that bad, there are rough bits and fantastic bits.

Theres allways the risk of the odd random thing, but any city is like that.

I have never seena fight on a night out, the only time i have felt uncomfortable is 3am in the centre on a saturday night when the locals are out and there are people running up to you trying to scrounge money etc

I would not worry about it too much.

I won't say you will be safe, as i can't be sure. but stoke bishop and the uni (and what lies inbetween) is all the nice area of bristol.
The Mudman
Have you said a proper goodbye?

Nottingham has the best medical school, but only because the students have to treat their own wounds...

Oh, come on, Nottingham isn't THAT bad! It has its dodgy parts, but surely it's not all gun-central.
Although I remember the roads being closed off when I was on my Open Day due to someone being shot...ahem.
But anyway, it's my insurance and I could easily end up there:p: Nottingham rules!

xx I'm 18 tooommoorrrooowwww!!
suga_fly_77

xx I'm 18 tooommoorrrooowwww!!

I'm telling you now, drink as much as you can illegally because come tomorrow it won't be half as fun! I went out SO much more when i was 17 because it was like a challenge whereas now it's just like 'shall we go to the pub?' 'ahhh okay'. See? Not as fun.
Reply 51
rosieposy87
I'm telling you now, drink as much as you can illegally because come tomorrow it won't be half as fun! I went out SO much more when i was 17 because it was like a challenge whereas now it's just like 'shall we go to the pub?' 'ahhh okay'. See? Not as fun.

Very true. Turning eighteen leaves one bereft of drink-related nerves/excitement. And so begins the dark descent into alcoholism...

Have fun though! x
rosieposy87

Hmm yeah true, BUT it also means no more very-obviously-fake ID and flirting with middle aged bouncers in order to get into a bar...
rosieposy87
Yeah it just doesn't taste as good when it's legal.
suga_fly_77
Hmm yeah true, BUT it also means no more very-obviously-fake ID and flirting with middle aged bouncers in order to get into a bar...

The girl who lives next door to me looks a LOT like me (everyone thinks we're sisters) so i had her old passport and it worked a treat- so i didn't have obviously fake ID and i certainly NEVER flirted with bouncers! lol.

Though i did very nearly have to appear in court after being caught in a police raid in a club when i was 16...those were the days...when it was fun...hehe.
rosieposy87
Though i did very nearly have to appear in court after being caught in a police raid in a club when i was 16...those were the days...when it was fun...hehe.
You're naughtier than I first imagined you...

That will serve the 'Politics 4' evenings out in good stead.

I never really enjoyed clubbing until after being 18. I think I went to too many bloody indie clubs (they seem to be more lax on the I.D front). Urghh.

It's all about drum and bass nights at Fabric...
Reply 56
rosieposy, are you the person from Winchester?
Reply 57
the victory james
too many bloody indie clubs...Urghh.

Do you have something you want to say, James?
Johnny
Do you have something you want to say, James?
Erm dunno.
Reply 59
I live 20miles out of bristol and go there all the time shopping and clubbing.

Its a REALLY LOVELY city, i applied there but decided against it because its too close but it honestly is lovely.
I personally wouldn't say it is dangerous...there are areas like St Pauls which is a very dangerous area but I havn't been there are wouldn't know where it is to be honest people there tend to keep themselves to themselves.

UWE is quite out of bristol anyway I beleive and the main uni halls are in clifton...posh bit!

You will be fine dont worry

Latest

Trending

Trending