Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer for here? Can't seem to find anyone :L. I didnt get any of my choices but got this accommodation instead. Does anyone know what it's like? :-)

ReputationRep:
    no idea but im in the same boat as you dude, hope its all good

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I'm also in that accommodation, what are you studying and what room are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TalloDragon)
    Hey guys! I'm also in that accommodation, what are you studying and what room are you?
    Hey :-) I'm in 301E and studying Extended Science. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephR95)
    Hey :-) I'm in 301E and studying Extended Science. You?
    I'm in 302G! So I have no idea how close that is! Also, I'm studying Marine biology and Oceanography.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TalloDragon)
    I'm in 302G! So I have no idea how close that is! Also, I'm studying Marine biology and Oceanography.
    I think that means you're in the flat next to me, so you're my neighbour :L Awesome!

ReputationRep:
    I think that means you're in the flat next to me, so you're my neighbour :L Awesome!
    That's awesome! I'll see you in less than a month then. :P Josh, by the way!

ReputationRep:
    ST TERESA ROOM 401B. Jason

ReputationRep:
    I'm in St. Teresa, studying civil engineering But I don't yet know my room number :/ How did you get given yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Mackie)
    I'm in St. Teresa, studying civil engineering But I don't yet know my room number :/ How did you get given yours?
    Cool When I looked at my offer details, it was under the 'Accommodation Details' part. Next to 'Room' it said ST TERESA ROOM 301E. :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hey same thing happened to me, flat 202A. I still don't know if it's any good or not though :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pymmster)
    Hey same thing happened to me, flat 202A. I still don't know if it's any good or not though :/
    I'm in 202G! Are we together?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Mackie)
    im doing civil engineering aswell

ReputationRep:
    Cool When I looked at my offer details, it was under the 'Accommodation Details' part. Next to 'Room' it said ST TERESA ROOM 301E. :-)
    Ah brilliant thanks Room 203D!

(Original post by flamearow72)
    im doing civil engineering aswell
    Nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dixey)
    I'm in 202G! Are we together?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think that means the we're in different flats on the same floor.. still close What are you studying? I'm Ross btw :P

ReputationRep:
    I think that means the we're in different flats on the same floor.. still close What are you studying? I'm Ross btw :P
    I thought the letter stood for the room within 202? So confusing! Anyway I'm studying business management, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dixey)
    I thought the letter stood for the room within 202? So confusing! Anyway I'm studying business management, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh i thought the letters would be the flats and then 202 would be your room number.. I guess we'll find out haha. Yeah i'm doing business management aswell

ReputationRep:
    Oh i thought the letters would be the flats and then 202 would be your room number.. I guess we'll find out haha. Yeah i'm doing business management aswell
    No way haha! Do you have Facebook Ross?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer for here? Can't seem to find anyone :L. I didnt get any of my choices but got this accommodation instead. Does anyone know what it's like? :-)
    Heya I'm also staying here!! Literally thought I was the only one after looking on twitter! It wasn't one of my choices either but I've heard off someone who lived in st Thomas court which is right next door and apparently this accommodation is the place to be I'm Alys btw:-)

ReputationRep:
    Im in room 102D just wondering if anyone's in my flat? Or near?:-)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.