The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

St Teresa House

Anyone got an offer for here? Can't seem to find anyone :L. I didnt get any of my choices but got this accommodation instead. Does anyone know what it's like? :-)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
no idea but im in the same boat as you dude, hope its all good:biggrin:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey guys! I'm also in that accommodation, what are you studying and what room are you? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by TalloDragon
Hey guys! I'm also in that accommodation, what are you studying and what room are you? :smile:

Hey :-) I'm in 301E and studying Extended Science. You?
Reply 4
Original post by StephR95
Hey :-) I'm in 301E and studying Extended Science. You?

I'm in 302G! So I have no idea how close that is! Also, I'm studying Marine biology and Oceanography. :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by TalloDragon
I'm in 302G! So I have no idea how close that is! Also, I'm studying Marine biology and Oceanography. :biggrin:

I think that means you're in the flat next to me, so you're my neighbour :L Awesome!
Reply 6
I think that means you're in the flat next to me, so you're my neighbour :L Awesome!

That's awesome! I'll see you in less than a month then. :P Josh, by the way!
Reply 7
ST TERESA ROOM 401B. Jason
Reply 8
I'm in St. Teresa, studying civil engineering :smile: But I don't yet know my room number :/ How did you get given yours?
Reply 9
Original post by Mr_Mackie
I'm in St. Teresa, studying civil engineering :smile: But I don't yet know my room number :/ How did you get given yours?

Cool :smile: When I looked at my offer details, it was under the 'Accommodation Details' part. Next to 'Room' it said ST TERESA ROOM 301E. :-)
Reply 10
Hey same thing happened to me, flat 202A. I still don't know if it's any good or not though :/
Reply 11
Original post by Pymmster
Hey same thing happened to me, flat 202A. I still don't know if it's any good or not though :/

I'm in 202G! Are we together?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr_Mackie

im doing civil engineering aswell
Reply 13
Cool :smile: When I looked at my offer details, it was under the 'Accommodation Details' part. Next to 'Room' it said ST TERESA ROOM 301E. :-)

Ah brilliant thanks :smile: Room 203D!

Original post by flamearow72
im doing civil engineering aswell

Nice!
Reply 14
Original post by Dixey
I'm in 202G! Are we together?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that means the we're in different flats on the same floor.. still close :smile: What are you studying? I'm Ross btw :P
Reply 15
I think that means the we're in different flats on the same floor.. still close :smile: What are you studying? I'm Ross btw :P

I thought the letter stood for the room within 202? So confusing! Anyway I'm studying business management, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Dixey
I thought the letter stood for the room within 202? So confusing! Anyway I'm studying business management, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh i thought the letters would be the flats and then 202 would be your room number.. I guess we'll find out haha. Yeah i'm doing business management aswell :biggrin:
Reply 17
Oh i thought the letters would be the flats and then 202 would be your room number.. I guess we'll find out haha. Yeah i'm doing business management aswell :biggrin:

No way haha! Do you have Facebook Ross?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Anyone got an offer for here? Can't seem to find anyone :L. I didnt get any of my choices but got this accommodation instead. Does anyone know what it's like? :-)

Heya I'm also staying here!! Literally thought I was the only one after looking on twitter! It wasn't one of my choices either but I've heard off someone who lived in st Thomas court which is right next door and apparently this accommodation is the place to be I'm Alys btw:-)
Reply 19
Im in room 102D just wondering if anyone's in my flat? Or near?:-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending