The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Still waiting for accomodation??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Charlotteehowe
I am the same going up to see it on Friday, it is really close to both liberty quay and manor bank halls literally they are over the road! I thinkk a lot of us are in the same position and I spoke to the man who works at student castle and he said they put all the freshers together on the same floors and put on social events to allow us to meet people!

Ah really let me know how it is haha and what room are you in? Oh cool that'll be good, I was waiting around to see if any halls would open up but I highly doubt that so I think I will accept the offer wooo
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 21
if anyone's still in need of accommodation

-females freshers only- (sorry, this is because the others are girls as well)

There is a spare room available in a five-bed houseshare in Sandyford. All are Northumbria students as well! Please contact me over pm asap!
Reply 22
Original post by mattyparry
haha i think i'll see you there, i got in through clearing too :frown: so stressful!

Have you found a place to stay yet? Found a 3 bedroom flat in Jesmond which looks really nice. £92 a week not including utilities. Considering paying deposit but need 2 flat mates.
Anyone heard anything from them yet?
Original post by EveHinds
Have you found a place to stay yet? Found a 3 bedroom flat in Jesmond which looks really nice. £92 a week not including utilities. Considering paying deposit but need 2 flat mates.

Hey, managed to get a place at Parrish Court , the closest thing i could find to private halls (thats left!) there are still rooms so if anyone needs a room just google them its pretty cheap too
Reply 25
Did anyone not get any? I didn't get any either so looking for some freshers to go in on a private house? give me a text on 07568143229 if any of you fancy it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending