The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2580
Original post by ocelot92
rejected! 17.58 on track!!!! :frown:

you posted in december 2013 that you were rejected by barts...
Original post by Emp

Yeah, just found that as well, for all interested:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2434163&page=54&p=45536453&highlight=#post45536453
Reply 2582
Original post by Emp

Lol...awkward ;P

I am not too sure but I remember a few people were rejected earlier in December by mistake and were then sent an interview invite in jan/feb. This happened to another member on tsr as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jollygood
I am not too sure but I remember a few people were rejected earlier in December by mistake and were then sent an interview invite in jan/feb. This happened to another member on tsr as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh sorry, didn't know about that, so apologies if that were the case here, I think I'm just on edge waiting for them to decide!
Reply 2585

Posted from TSR Mobile

the fact that the person also keeps quoting different UKCAT and GCSE scores on every thread makes it more suspicious
Reply 2586
Going into my email inbox feels like winding up a Jack-In-A-Box... Plus the UCAS newsletter very nearly stopped my heart. :nopity:
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any one else received the 'well done' or any positive comment from the interviewer that gave you some hope of offer? Because I know interviewers aren't meant to give any type of feedback straight after the interview. but my interviewer said well done while saying bye to me so I was just thinking if anyone had the same
experience? Don't want to get my hopes high :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah they said well done and that i answered the questions well. I dont think it means anything though i just think they dont want people to freak out
Really nervous nowww! I HOPE we hear back by this Friday!
From last year and the timings of rejections this year, it is clear that admissions have a fetish with sending replies in the 4.45-5.15 window!
Hahha yeah I know they have a very high interview:redface:ffer so I am hoping to get one from here. Thanks for reassurance though :smile: And good luck to you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks and you toooo!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was me! Feel famous :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2591
ahhhhhhh ..this week is going to dragggg! :tongue:
Original post by Rosine
ahhhhhhh ..this week is going to dragggg! :tongue:

It certainly is!

Is there any chance we met? I think I met someone called Rosine on my interview date, were you sitting in the group nearest the doorway with your mum?
Reply 2593
Original post by Matthew150
It certainly is!

Is there any chance we met? I think I met someone called Rosine on my interview date, were you sitting in the group nearest the doorway with your mum?

OMG! yeahh :colondollar:...who were you ??:K: 26th right?
Original post by Rosine

I think 26th! I'll check my inbox from Barts!

I was the guy with the blue striped tie, if it was you I'm thinking of, my interview was after yours, and we were chatting before ours and then you were there waiting for your tour when I can back, I was sitting to your right and you were on the sofa I think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rosine

Woops! I was 18th!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2596
Original post by Matthew150
Woops! I was 18th!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought soo haha! but yes I too was sitting on that couch with my mum! haha :tongue:
I might actually change my username to HURRY UP BARTS! like one girl did earlier :L
Original post by ippington
Yeah they said well done and that i answered the questions well. I dont think it means anything though i just think they dont want people to freak out

But I think it does mean something because if they were trying to help us relax they would have said that in the middle of interview not at the end. But we will only know once we get the decision :tongue:
Which group were you in btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
But I think it does mean something because if they were trying to help us relax they would have said that in the middle of interview not at the end. But we will only know once we get the decision :tongue:
Which group were you in btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not during, I just meant general post-interview jitters ie. 90 percent of the people on this thread.

24th Group A :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending