The Student Room Group
I like those little pink Gamboy Advances.
Reply 2
stuartw101
Which one would you choose if you had a choice of having one for free.

Gameboy Advance or Gamecube?

Thanks

Gamecube! I have both and i like them both but gamecube is a proper console. I dont really need to take it anywhere (although u could) and you can actually see the screen. Why, is someone giving they out for free??? :biggrin:
gamecube
Reply 4
stuartw101

Thanks

I have a GBA and i'd much refer the game cube- the games are loads better on it.
Reply 5
stuartw101

Thanks

gamecube
gamecube
Reply 7
I've got a GBA but have only played with it once... i'd get a gamecube
Reply 8
yeah i got a gba and hardly touched it. but kinda the same for me game cube too. perhaps you should take the one that you can sell for the most on ebay :tongue:
Reply 9
Gamecube - it is not only worth more, but it has better games, better graphics, etc.

It also has better games, and in general is much better-including multiplayer on one console(although i would have to buy another controller)
Reply 10
Powerline
Gamecube - it is not only worth more, but it has better games, better graphics, etc.

It also has better games, and in general is much better-including multiplayer on one console(although i would have to buy another controller)

Gamecube without a doubt. Especially if you're being offered the old GBA - the screen isn't backlit so you have to get a stupid little torch thing or get a light installed for about £50.
Reply 11
I'd say gamecube - if you mean gba sp, then even more so.
This is because they cost very similar prices, and plus, gba's have very few good games, which you get bored of quite quickly anyway ( too easy to complete)... overall, gamecube is much more worth it... :wink:
Reply 12
gamecube
Reply 13
I would get a gamecube and since i already have one i would sell it and get a couple of games.

Latest

Trending

Trending