The Student Room Group

Extended project ideas.

Hi guys, I am starting sixth form in around 3 weeks time. We have been told to start thinking of ideas for our extended project over the holidays. I have came up with an idea, however I am not sure if it's a successful topic and I would like your opinions. I have an interest in exercise and health and fitness, and I was thinking of making my own magazine, in it I would have exercises, clothing, meal/recipe ideas, inspirational stories, competitions etc. However, I am studying chemistry, biology and psychology in order to become a forensic scientist. Will I need to do a project around my future career to help with my university course or would the fitness idea be an okay idea to take forward? Thanks, Lauren.
I think it's a great idea for epq and the idea of an epq is not just to research a topic but to gain skills from doing it. You improve Independent learning and research, essay writting and many other skills, if you make sure to state these it shouldn't really matter what your topic is :smile:
Reply 2
Okay thankyou, I think I will do my original idea then. Thanks again.

Quick Reply

Latest