The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Is anyone at all out there doing Criminology?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Most people I've spoke to are female and doing it combined with something else! Think there's a small hand full doing it as a single and I think there's only like 3 lads doing it too :smile: I tried to look online for the reading lists and couldn't find anything. Apparently we're given a list in the first lecture though?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by AimeeTravis
Most people I've spoke to are female and doing it combined with something else! Think there's a small hand full doing it as a single and I think there's only like 3 lads doing it too :smile: I tried to look online for the reading lists and couldn't find anything. Apparently we're given a list in the first lecture though?

I managed to find reading lists for the individual modules :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Hi , I'm doing criminology and counselling skills !

I'm in the same situation because when it comes to meeting new people I become shy and quiet . I'm going to be alone at Chester so I hope to meet some nice and easy going people .
Reply 23
Hey, that's awesome! well at least you aren't the only person who is shy and quiet, you wont be alone at all. We can all be friends haha! Are you staying in accommodation? :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by AimeeTravis
Hey, that's awesome! well at least you aren't the only person who is shy and quiet, you wont be alone at all. We can all be friends haha! Are you staying in accommodation? :smile:

Hahaha , yeah that's a good idea ! We can just arrange a meeting of all shy and quiet people and than stick together for the whole 3 years :biggrin: No unfortunatelly I had to go private and I'm going to stay at Dale Road .
Reply 25
Original post by aga_21
Hahaha , yeah that's a good idea ! We can just arrange a meeting of all shy and quiet people and than stick together for the whole 3 years :biggrin: No unfortunatelly I had to go private and I'm going to stay at Dale Road .

Yeah we should all definitely stick together haha :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing Criminology combined with Law! so happy to find other people on the course! x x
Reply 27
Beth that's awesome! At least we're bound to spend half of the course together if you're doing Criminology :smile: are you local or have you got accommodation? xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending