The Student Room Group

Help ee??? In biology!!!!

Hi i'm really behind my extended essay... first draft is suppose to be in in mid october and i haven't even cleared my research question yet.... i'm doing my EE in biology and had thought of doing something with plants like letting them grow in different condition but it seems like that will take to much time now and especially when you think that autumn is soon starting please anyone just help i need some kind of ideas starter! what else can you do in biology ? like are there any water plants maybe that grow fast and are able to manipulate? Im really stuck and i don't wanna go all confused to my mentor heheh sooo.. anyone? thx!
Original post by SaraJoyceJA
x

If you are deadset on plants you could always try Elodea, which is always interesting to work with. Alternatively, you could try and approach your extended essay from a meta-analysis angle, where you take a range of previously conducted research and discuss/draw conclusions based on their results instead of conducting original research.

I took an Extended Project so I'm not entirely sure whether original research is a requirement with an Extended Essay (I assume you're an IB student)?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending