The Student Room Group

any good websites where I can find past and present module exam papers?

Dear all,

Can you recommend any good websites where I can find past module exam papers, exam practice papers, model answers etc. for some or all of the Law (llb) hons degree modules?
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Reply 2
Original post by Jasmine1992
Dear all,

Can you recommend any good websites where I can find past module exam papers, exam practice papers, model answers etc. for some or all of the Law (llb) hons degree modules?

This will depend on university to university. My uni provides us with a login which allows us to access these past papers, but they do not offer mark schemes or model answers. Revision guides and books like Q&A will provide sample model answers.

Try and ask your library if they will provide you access to past exam papers! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by B104
This will depend on university to university. My uni provides us with a login which allows us to access these past papers, but they do not offer mark schemes or model answers. Revision guides and books like Q&A will provide sample model answers.

Try and ask your library if they will provide you access to past exam papers! :smile:

I have! before I asked the question and I even asked a dozen other University libraries and Law faculty members from 12 other Universities I worked out were most likely to be of any assistance.

The problem is I don't start till Sep 2014 :/-bugger.

Notwithstanding I've finished exhausting the online resources.
(edited 10 years ago)
try xtremempapers.

They have a bunch of past papers that go way back in the90s!(wellfor sciences)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending