I originally planned to take a gap year after a levels then reapply for veterinary science in the uk. However, i didnt do as well as i expected and there was no point in taking a gap year as vet schools would not give me an offer with ABB in a levels. So i applied through adjustment and got a place at reading to do pharmacy. I recently applied for all the vet schools in australia cos their grade requirements are lower.
A few days ago, i got an offer from university of queensland in australia and im still waiting to hear from the others, i just want to know if anyone can tell me a bit more about the vet schools there. One of the things that im finding difficult to decide if i should accept any offers from australia is that the tuition fees are reeeeally expensive, like...£30,000 per year, and although my parents dont mind paying for it i feel bad for making them pay all of that just because i didnt do well enough in my a levels. so can everyone just give me some advice on if i should drop out of pharmacy in uk and go to australia or not??
Thank you soooo much!!